Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Swapping loot items

• Total voters

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
After reading this suggestion by @DrPickle https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/gift.221921/
I came up with an other idea. Not just giving away stuff, but you’ll get something in return. You can only swap loot items of the same rarity, otherwise it would be too difficult.

Before a swap takes place, BOTH players have to accept. You can’t swap the same item again, to reduce spam/abuse

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You mean like trading with other people? That actually sounds cool and I think a lot of people will use it for their friends or either for themselves. I actually think this could work.

Reactions: Komodо

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Nice suggestion, I do like it. Tbh it doesn't even need to be the same rarity, in case you wanna give something to a friend.

Why did you post this in Everything Else though?

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Tbh it doesn't even need to be the same rarity, in case you wanna give something to a friend.
That would not be a good idea really. That would encourage people to hack into accounts with good items and trading them for some random bad ones. That would also create a black market where people would pay real money for rare cosmetics.
Making people trade items with the same rarity would prevent this somewhat.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
Top Bottom