Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ouma._.2

Sep 23, 2020
I was thinking about the server and it's more than a good server ( the games , the look of the building , the lobbies) and more other things I can't describe in words . But only it's missing one simple thing ,[ normal survival server].
[Normal survival server] : when only discord members can join and share their adventures in it . I'll gladly hear your thoughts about this . 💌

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Sorry I disagree.

Since cubecraft already has a kind of survival ’skyblock’, I don’t think it’s necessary to make a survival server. (In addition, there are player who already have their own survival server. Ofcource they will stay on there and aren’t going to play on a new server). Also if this will become a gamemode, it needs servers where you can play on, which I think can better be used for other gamemodes (Egg wars, skywars or maybe another new gamemode).

Reactions: Ouma._.2

Ouma._.2

Sep 23, 2020
Hi! Sorry I disagree.

Since cubecraft already has a kind of survival ’skyblock’, I don’t think it’s necessary to make a survival server. Also if this will become a gamemode, it needs servers, which I think can better be used for other gamemodes (Egg wars, skywars or maybe another new gamemode).
Hi! Sorry I disagree.

Since cubecraft already has a kind of survival ’skyblock’, I don’t think it’s necessary to make a survival server. Also if this will become a gamemode, it needs servers where you can play on, which I think can better be used for other gamemodes (Egg wars, skywars or maybe another new gamemode).
Well i just said my ideas and I'm talking about mining, hunting, building. And other stuff . I know skyblock but it's not a survival world

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Well i just said my ideas and I'm talking about mining, hunting, building. And other stuff . I know skyblock but it's not a survival world
Yeah I know it’s not exactly the same as cubecraft skyblock. I can be wrong, but I thought your suggestion is adding a normal survival server, which you can also play on single player. If that’s the case, I don’t think it’s necessary to add another game based on survival.

Ouma._.2

Sep 23, 2020
Yeah I know it’s not exactly the same as cubecraft skyblock. I can be wrong, but I thought your suggestion is adding a normal survival server, which you can also play on single player. If that’s the case, I don’t think it’s necessary to add another game based on survival.
Hmm well you are right it's different between making a new server only survival mode and adding survival mode in cubecraft server . I shall wait and see others opinions

Reactions: ShinyArrow

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I was thinking about the server and it's more than a good server ( the games , the look of the building , the lobbies) and more other things I can't describe in words . But only it's missing one simple thing ,[ normal survival server].
[Normal survival server] : when only discord members can join and share their adventures in it . I'll gladly hear your thoughts about this . 💌
Cubecraft chooses to not copy other servers. Many other servers already have this, some people are kinda infuriating and it's really not necessary. Besides, having another 8 or so servers to keep active always is a messy idea. I disagree -1

Ouma._.2

Sep 23, 2020
Hmm welp that is a good reason to stop hoping on my idea
Cubecraft chooses to not copy other servers. Many other servers already have this, some people are kinda infuriating and it's really not necessary. Besides, having another 8 or so servers to keep active always is a messy idea. I disagree -1

Reactions: Katsia Stray

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i personally dont think survival would fit a server thats 99,99% focussed on minigames and stuff. its also because im highly concerned about how messy the survival would become with this many people playing on cubecraft. there would be a lot of nsfw buildings, 1x1 towers, people who just play one day.... the things that go wrong in other servers. people are also way more likely to play newer survival servers that are up to date, cubecraft is still in 1.9 as far as im aware of

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom