Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
I been waiting for a survival server for too long

A survival server will be great, imagine, with ranks maybe they do that you can fly on survival or, they add Plots or something like a mine with minerals or... Well, a normal survival server!

The survival servers are the easyers servers to do! I did one WITH PLUGINS in just 1 week! I think that for them it will be an easy thing to do

Let me now if you think on a survival server like me! :cool:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It would be messy. This is a big server with lots of people. It would cause lots of lag to load survival worlds and it's not really the "style" of Cubecraft. Survival worlds are for small servers. I'm sorry but I disagree with your suggestion.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Survival server would be nice, I agree with that, but CCG is a minigames server, and survival just doesn't fit in with the other games. Besides, there's already other survival servers, and some are pretty good as well. So adding in survival would be a waste of time for our developers, and the server would lag because of how big survival worlds are.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Your idea isn't bad but I think the same as @Marieke2001, in my opinion it's not the style of Cubecraft. I see Cubecraft Games as a big games server, and survival for me it's not a game like Skywars or Tower Defence (just some examples). Maybe in the future they close Cubecraft Games and they open Cubecraft Survival? jk As I said, I see survival as a completely different modality not related to CCGN.

Reactions: Marieke2001

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Maybe they could have it as a completely separate server, just advertising it on the forums and maybe on the menu or signs on the main server. I don't think anyone would want to play 1.9 survival, with tons of bugs and no parrots, so they can't put this on the main network anyway. I would play on it if it was just a 1.12 survival server with no game changing plugins like teleporting to players or land claiming. There are many of those servers already, but not too many with a large regular player base.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It won't fit cubecraft.
I won't see cubecraft as a full PVP based server or factions.

I do not like this idea, sorry.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yes please.
But some things you've suggested are against the
1qg0k7.jpg

For example the plots and mines etc. That would also make the gamemode very messy.
A plain vanilla survival server would be way better.

Anyways, for the people who are against it:
It won't fit cubecraft.
I won't see cubecraft as a full PVP based server or factions.

I do not like this idea, sorry.

I agree with @Marieke2001 , it isnt the style of cubecraft.

Too bad that you already wait A long time, but A No for me :(
Your idea isn't bad but I think the same as @Marieke2001, in my opinion it's not the style of Cubecraft. I see Cubecraft Games as a big games server, and survival for me it's not a game like Skywars or Tower Defence (just some examples). Maybe in the future they close Cubecraft Games and they open Cubecraft Survival? jk As I said, I see survival as a completely different modality not related to CCGN.
It would be messy. This is a big server with lots of people. It would cause lots of lag to load survival worlds and it's not really the "style" of Cubecraft. Survival worlds are for small servers. I'm sorry but I disagree with your suggestion.

Well if you all think Survival is not the style of Cubecraft then we should stop the development of Factions and Skyblock because both gamemodes are definitely not Minigames. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some players still want to play Survival but without competition. Without other obnoxious kids trying to destroy your base with their bad TNT cannons. < Yeah I hate factions and yes I just called myself obnoxious.

Survival server would be nice, I agree with that, but CCG is a minigames server, and survival just doesn't fit in with the other games. Besides, there's already other survival servers, and some are pretty good as well. So adding in survival would be a waste of time for our developers, and the server would lag because of how big survival worlds are.
So you rather say to players that they should play somewhere else because it's not "CCG's Style"?! Welp, guess Cubecraft is not going to grow in size again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe they could have it as a completely separate server, just advertising it on the forums and maybe on the menu or signs on the main server. I don't think anyone would want to play 1.9 survival, with tons of bugs and no parrots, so they can't put this on the main network anyway. I would play on it if it was just a 1.12 survival server with no game changing plugins like teleporting to players or land claiming. There are many of those servers already, but not too many with a large regular player base.
+1

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Well if you all think Survival is not the style of Cubecraft then we should stop the development of Factions and Skyblock because both gamemodes are definitely not Minigames. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I didn't said anything about minigames or skyblock or factions ;). Please read my message next time.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I didn't said anything about minigames or skyblock or factions ;). Please read my message next time.
For your information:
Skyblock and Factions fall under the same category as Survival. Both aren't minigames but rather other forms of 'Survival'.
Since most, of the people that I just tagged, claim that Survival isn't Cube's style. I can simply conclude that Factions and Skyblock aren't either.
Because like I've said before, both fall under the same category as Survival.
So that means both should also never be re-implemented again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: skifby and hgbf
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom