• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remove it and add something new

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I suggest something to happen to survival games soon because the game is almost completely dead and I can't do the all the daily challenges anymore because there is no one players it during the time I get on or back on.

I don't know what should happen, but I was just saying, people still would like to play SG.
I don't know if this counts as a suggestion, but I would like to say something about it.

Probably going to regret making this thread just like my past like 5 threads.
Also, will any of this be added? Probably not, but what ever.

A

A pigeon

Remove it. The update was good and I dont understand why people wont play it. I guess skywars is just better? Maybe no projectiles killed it

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
It used to be popular, as we had to wait like a year to get the most recent update many players stopped playing and havnt returned

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't know if this counts as a suggestion, but I would like to say something about it.
Well, go and give your take on it. A "suggestion" asking for suggestions isn't a suggestion. Something like this could've been put in the Survival Games subforum.
I really don't know why people don't play it, in all honesty. SG isn't difficult to learn, and it's much more immersive than a simple game of Skywars in my opinion. It seems like 1.8 is a popular suggestion for SG, and honestly, I wouldn't put it past them. SG is 99% pvp, and having a 1.8 mode definitely should be considered. This has no consequences for the 1.9 mode, so it wouldn't fix the dead game issue.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
I wouldnt like it removed though. I and others have put a lot of time in getting on the leaderboards.

Reactions: Clacks

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I wouldnt like it removed though. I and others have put a lot of time in getting on the leaderboards.
Though I'm completely against removing SG, why does a leaderboard matter?
Games like Money walls, control point, UHC before the re-release were all removed along with the leaderboard players. Heck, even the seasonal games had the leaderboards. It's not a reason to keep a game on the network at all.

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
I suggest something to happen to survival games soon because the game is almost completely dead and I can't do the all the daily challenges anymore because there is no one players it during the time I get on or back on.

I don't know what should happen, but I was just saying, people still would like to play SG.

Probably going to regret making this thread just like my past like 5 threads.
Also, will any of this be added? Probably not, but what ever.
Well, I think I'm caused this problem my last games in survival game i was killing most players in the map. one time i played a game and it's started with 8 players (with me) and i ended the game with 6 kills and before that i played another one with 10 players (with me) and i won with 8 kills i know i'm bad i will stop play SG forever and maybe it will come back to life.

Note : forever = some days

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
Though I'm completely against removing SG, why does a leaderboard matter?
Games like Money walls, control point, UHC before the re-release were all removed along with the leaderboard players. Heck, even the seasonal games had the leaderboards. It's not a reason to keep a game on the network at all.
For people that spend alot of time to get up there, it would suck to just lose it all of the sudden. Im sure something could be done to "save" sg.

Emiiii

Apr 15, 2018
Lima Peru
Deben poner para las 2 versiones 1.8 ------- 1.9 para animar a las personas que pueden jugar cualquiera de esas 2 versiones a jugar

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Well, I think I'm caused this problem my last games in survival game i was killing most players in the map. one time i played a game and it's started with 8 players (with me) and i ended the game with 6 kills and before that i played another one with 10 players (with me) and i won with 8 kills i know i'm bad i will stop play SG forever and maybe it will come back to life.

Note : forever = some days
It isn't your fault though...

Reactions: Ronzo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom