Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Protimo1234

Apr 20, 2017
I through maybe cubecraft can make survivalgames with guns that should be so fun.
Requiredments:
1. Texurepack (i can make one)
2. Plugin for it (Devs)
3. Maps (Builders)
4. Players we have enough

If you think its great to just leave a lik and a comment
Hopefully it comes in the server :)

Reactions: DemianM

Protimo1234

Apr 20, 2017
I disagree because you have bows. And guns shoot much faster and I don't like the idea.

Yes you have bows but guns are much better because u have a nie texurepack and u can find ammo and shit that is better then a bow

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
But... but... but some kid will snipe me then :(

No, but i'd like to see a minigame on it's own

Protimo1234

Apr 20, 2017
If we were to add guns at all, I'd disagree having them on Survival Games but maybe if it was a different gamemode I'm happy with that. But no not for Survival Games, It's good as it is :)

I mean it like a new survival games gamemode

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Well, guns don't really fit in with the theme of sg. SG brings the theme of you having to fight to the death and remain standing with basic weapons and materials. Adding a weapon like guns would pretty much mess up the game because killing people would be much easier and precision would be much higher than bows. Maybe as an arcade game, but I don't want guns to be mixed in with sg. :oops:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think that I'd like this game as guns are very 'OP' weapons, so it's in my opinion a very 'OP' game. Hackers could have a big advantage with auto-click or something (yes I know Sentinel bans them eventually). But in another vision I think this game would be nice. So yeah, 50% - 50%.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
No, I think it's very overpowered too, I don't like the idea plus, we have quake craft which is almost the same. Go check it out in Arcade Games.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This would ruin the whole point of SG.
It would be a GTA instead of SG.
Anyways, -1, this would ruin SG, wait, if guns get added, you can't even call it SG...

Reactions: DanDaDino

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't feel that it's worth to be added, I've played a gamemode on another server (can't remember the name atm) that is exactly this. It would basically be stealing the idea at this point no?

T

The Lord Pleb

I like the idea, in fact there is already a plugin echo of weapons. But obviously CubeCraft will make your own custom or simply customize one. That already CubeCraft will know what it does. The thing is, I like the idea.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I do not like this idea. Survival Games would not be the same if it had guns. The current game in my opinion is very fun

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom