1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival Games Suggestion

Discussion in 'Games' started by PinkStr3ak, Feb 15, 2014.

1. PinkStr3ak

PinkStr3ak Member

Home Page:
    I think a deathmatch should be added into survival games.

Whenever I play, I am always the last two survivors, and because of the large maps, it takes FOREVER to find each other. Most of the time, I just give up and quit the game XD. So I think a deathmatch for the last 3 or so players would improve the game and make it end a lot quicker.

Thoughts?

SanityPrevails likes this.
  2. ModernRevolution

ModernRevolution Member

qυєєи
    Maybe there's a set time, say if nobody has died in five minuites, there's a warning saying there'll be a deathmatch if nobody dies, maybe make it more interesting, like food gets disabled if nobody has died for maybe 6-7 minuites. After that, there's a death match, or it happens immediately if there are only 3 player left. I like your idea, those maps are pretty big.

PinkStr3ak likes this.
  3. SGTkuzey

SGTkuzey Member

You know what would be nice for SG? Ultra Hardcore SG, where you can only get materials and food in chests, you have to craft those materials in crafting tables around the maps.

ItsYaBoyJavid and PinkStr3ak like this.
  4. gedas001

gedas001 Member

Just make the Wooden swords and such stuff findable, but other items like "Iron, Diamonds" are collectable and craftable into items players feel like playing with.