Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I came up with the idea of being able to right click an empty bucket on cobblestone/obisdian created by lava which would put water or lava in your bucket and make the block dissapear. I personally think this is a decent suggestion as it's extremely frustrating if you get trapped by someone or just accidently trap yourself by placing lava and turning it into obbsidian/cobblestone.

Example: Me and a teammate go up a ladder in a little house to kill another player. I put lava down to set him on fire and my teammate puts water down, whilst doing so this causes the ladder to be trapped as the lava turns into cobblestone/obsidian. So if this got added I would be able to right click the cobblestone/obsidian with my empty bucket and it would dissapear and give me a water bucket or lava bucket.
@Tacosbefriends
We're just going to disable water and lava making cobblestone/stone/obsidian. Neat suggestion, but I can see it having its bugs (right-clicking obby that already existed in the map, for example.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: iLoveYouu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom