• Maybe.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi, I'm xMegaCoolx

I'm back with a suggestion. This suggestion is just a small one. We all know CubeCraft released a new Survival Games update, which is awesome. You now can give sponsors to people. But if you want to know how many sponsors you already gave to players. That's why I suggest to add a 'Sponsors given' to the statistics. :)

Thank you.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I think we don't need 'Sponsors given' it's just my opinion, you don't need to be sad or mad etc.. about it.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I like the idea but I am a little indecisive. I think if they added this they would also need to add how many people have sponsored you. (something I would be more interested in seeing) and I think that could make the scoreboard a little crowded. So while I like the idea I think is may lower the visual appeal.. therefor my vote is maybe.

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Yes sure, i disagree with it because i'm always bored, and i'm the most boring person EVER!
Would you mind using normal sized text? Thanks...
Also, have a valid argument next time, please.

Anyways, I am not sure. If this were to be added, the amount of sponsors you got should also be added, which indeed seems a little too crowded. I dont know, really.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Would you mind using normal sized text? Thanks...
Also, have a valid argument next time, please.

Anyways, I am not sure. If this were to be added, the amount of sponsors you got should also be added, which indeed seems a little too crowded. I dont know, really.
Nah, I like big sized texts, and I like 'Times New roman' text messages, also thank you for letting me know. :)

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Hi, I'm xMegaCoolx

I'm back with a suggestion. This suggestion is just a small one. We all know CubeCraft released a new Survival Games update, which is awesome. You now can give sponsors to people. But if you want to know how many sponsors you already gave to players. That's why I suggest to add a 'Sponsors given' to the statistics. :)

Thank you.
I have never done Survival games, so what exactly are Sponsorships in this game?

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
while I agree with you and think it is a funny moment to post that, I think he as doing it to her like that to show its annoying... not that it would work saying she said earlier she likes big text..
That same definition site also said:
"joke" in British English:
something, such as a funny story or trick, that is said or done in order to make people laugh:
Did I tell you the joke about the chicken crossing the road?
She spent the evening cracking (= telling) jokes and telling funny stories.
She tied his shoelaces together for a joke.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom