Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi I'm xMegaCoolx

Today I was looking at the solo Survival Games achievements. and I found a achievement what I don't really understand. It's called 'Greedy'. You need to loot a corpse to get this one, but 1 problem: What do you understand with looting? I know you can right click it to get regen. But I did that several times and I still don't get this achievement. Is there something I'm missing? Or is this achievement bugged?
2017-08-19_10.20.24.png

Have a great day! ^_^
-MegaCool

Reactions: Despacito 2

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Or is this achievement bugged?
Definitely bugged by loot I believe it means take items from the corpse that likely you didn't kill
I have done so as well as from a corpse I have killed clicked, dome everything I can nothing gives it
It is definitely bugged
Which doesn't surprise me since this achievement would be fairly hard to get fully working since each corpse which drops items is the players

X

xLuiiJox

I tried to do the same challenge, but I don't understand either ;-;

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi I'm xMegaCoolx

Today I was looking at the solo Survival Games achievements. and I found a achievement what I don't really understand. It's called 'Greedy'. You need to loot a corpse to get this one, but 1 problem: What do you understand with looting? I know you can right click it to get regen. But I did that several times and I still don't get this achievement. Is there something I'm missing? Or is this achievement bugged?

Have a great day! ^_^
-MegaCool
Must be bugged, I am confused by this too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i had airpods on and the song was too good i didnt hear the employee yelling at me
Thank you all for these amazing birthday wishes!

They mean a lot to me! ❤️

I wish you all, already a great weekend!
Felt silly so I made a chibi character

1715280054424.png
Thjis wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONAS

what would a matriox message be without some chat gpt??

1715267947575.png
Top Bottom