Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What changes should be made?

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
So played some Cubecraft SG yesterday and I remembered why I don't play that much SG on here - horribly unbalanced kits. So here's a couple changes I think should be made to a few kits.

DISCLAIMER: This thread contains a cannibal rant.
Cannibal

-Remove corpse feeding ability.
-Only give about 4.0 or less saturation on kill with full hunger instead of full saturation.

I think it's safe to say that the old vampire kit was more balanced than this one is. Essentially with every kill you are giving someone an extra 10 hearts absorption with saturation regeneration and you give them another 10 hearts when they right click a body. It's near impossible to out dps saturation regeneration in 1.9 if the player you are attacking has any good armor and isn't already at extremely low health so the cannibal user can almost always take full advantage of their free 10 hearts.

The reason I say to remove corpse feeding is because its an incredibly overpowered feature that mostly only the players who play sg on a normal basis know about. It's incredibly unfair to new players and things like this are probably the main reason SG consists of mostly only people who have always played a lot of sg and barely any new players.

Reducing the saturation given on a kill would also be necessary to balance the kit as it's still op without corpses. Full saturation is really hard to get without canibal in vanilla without planning ahead of time to eat a lot of food when you are low or chugging golden apples. By giving full saturation on kill the kit essentially removes one of the major parts of 1.9 pvp - hunger management. We might as well have kits that take no fall damage, are resistant to arrows, or take no fire damage whatsoever to be slightly on par with cannibal.​

Peeta Bread

-Add some sort of effect when the player eats (preferably invisibility)

Everyone knows this kit is pretty underpowere so why not give it another ability? Peeta in the Hunger Games camouflages himself so I think invisibility would be a fitting effect and would be a much more useful way of activating invisibility than how ninja does currently.​

Ninja
-Remove armor during invisibility and then reapply it after the effect ends.
or
-Change the effect to speed 2 so it has something useful for getting away and PvPing.

Ninja is probably the worst kit across every Cubecraft game. The kit is useless with armor since the effect will still show your armor and without armor you will die before getting the invisibility anyway. Removing the armor for the effect and re-applying would probably be the best way to keep the idea of the kit the same but I would actually use the kit if it gave me short bursts of speed after being hit.​

Those are the only kits I think need to be changed for now. Most kits aren't too op but kits like cannibal are game breaking.

Thanks for reading! ♡

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Corpse feeding was already removed I believe
However I personally think that they should change cannible to give you no hunger but you can feed on corpses, but you have to be there for a few seconds shifting on the body
I agree with the ninja ones and the Peeta bread should just have more bread
Want effects? Use the brewing accident kit

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
-Remove corpse feeding ability.
-Only give about 4.0 or less saturation on kill with full hunger instead of full saturation.

I think it's safe to say that the old vampire kit was more balanced than this one is. Essentially with every kill you are giving someone an extra 10 hearts absorption with saturation regeneration and you give them another 10 hearts when they right click a body. It's near impossible to out dps saturation regeneration in 1.9 if the player you are attacking has any good armor and isn't already at extremely low health so the cannibal user can almost always take full advantage of their free 10 hearts.

The reason I say to remove corpse feeding is because its an incredibly overpowered feature that mostly only the players who play sg on a normal basis know about. It's incredibly unfair to new players and things like this are probably the main reason SG consists of mostly only people who have always played a lot of sg and barely any new players.

Reducing the saturation given on a kill would also be necessary to balance the kit as it's still op without corpses. Full saturation is really hard to get without canibal in vanilla without planning ahead of time to eat a lot of food when you are low or chugging golden apples. By giving full saturation on kill the kit essentially removes one of the major parts of 1.9 pvp - hunger management. We might as well have kits that take no fall damage, are resistant to arrows, or take no fire damage whatsoever to be slightly on par with cannibal.​
This is why I can win with 10 hearts left.

Reactions: Injunction
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)