Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_little_e

May 9, 2021
So there seemed to have been a somewhat recent update to how survival games go. Including features like auto equipping armor that comes with kits, kit selection gets saved between games (Previously kits had to be selected every game or else you wouldn't get any). However, it seems to be riddled with bugs.

Some bugs that I've found over <1 hour playing survival games (both solo and team):

-Inaccurate heads up display (Holding tab to see player list not consistent with the sidebar showing players alive per team)
-Chat not working at all. Including kill messages, stats after game ending, play again/auto mode selection not showing up.
-Game not starting (lobby showed 19/18 players, and then entire game froze when attempting to move players from arena lobby to arena pedestals
- https://medal.tv/games/minecraft/clips/gEpxVBj_kSCkt/d1337KexCJZ0?invite=cr-MSxUdDMsMzM0NjA2NTQs
- https://medal.tv/games/minecraft/clips/gExbi6GccRs0e/d1337n84nQ3l?invite=cr-MSxVdFcsMzM0NjA2NTQs

Minor bugs are inevitable, and I still find the occasional bug in other game modes, but this is kinda ridiculous. Can't get through a single game without something going wrong. I'm sure the QA team has logged a lot of these, but surely these could have been tested before the updated was rolled out.

I'm not sure how the source control is done for the code, but I highly recommend reverting back to the previous version prior to this update (if possible) at least until a number of these bugs can be sorted out.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Currently, we are testing a fairly major system that we've been working on for a long time, SG is currently our first game to get this and we're using it as a testing area. This might seem unfair but unfortunately, it's the game on both platforms that has the least player impact.

These issues are being ironed out as quickly as possible.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom