Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
So what I want to change in this thread is how much diamond armor you can get it in survival games normal mode. The reason for this is because (in java at least) if you are half diamond and half iron armor, you pretty much won that game. You take very little damage when you have that much armor. A critical hit from a stone, iron, or diamond axe would do like 1-1.5 hearts, which is quite ridiculous in my opinion.

Idea #1: Make it so that there is only 1 diamond armor piece you can find in every round of survival games.

Idea #2: Make it so that the diamond armor you find has no enchants since it is already overpowered enough without them.

React with agree if you want this to be implemented.
React with unsure if you aren't sure whether you want this to be implemented or not.
React with disagree if you don't want this to be implemented.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So what I want to change in this thread is how much diamond armor you can get it in survival games normal mode. The reason for this is because (in java at least) if you are half diamond and half iron armor, you pretty much won that game. You take very little damage when you have that much armor. A critical hit from a stone, iron, or diamond axe would do like 1-1.5 hearts, which is quite ridiculous in my opinion.

Idea #1: Make it so that there is only 1 diamond armor piece you can find in every round of survival games.

Idea #2: Make it so that the diamond armor you find has no enchants since it is already overpowered enough without them.

React with agree if you want this to be implemented.
React with unsure if you aren't sure whether you want this to be implemented or not.
React with disagree if you don't want this to be implemented.

I like the idea, however, I think Diamond Armor should be exclusive to Chest Refills at Middle. This could make it more special, and also help move the game quicker.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom