Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDucky_x

Feb 11, 2016
Current IGN: Game Name: SuperDucky_x

Previous IGN: RubberDucky41

Timezone: UST (Eastern Standard Time)

Languages: I can speak very fluent English and Spanish. As well as I'm learning to speak Arabic and German at school and at home with my iPhone

TeamSpeak: I don't have teamspeak as well as I don't have a audio/microphone. But I can record.

Online time: I can usually be online for about 1-3 Hours after school or 1-2 Hours.

Previous punishments: I have never received any punishments on cubecraft.

Staff experience: Staff experience: I have a lot of staff experience because I have been Mod on a server with over 300 players but that server shutdown. As well as I know a lot of the commands /Tempban (Player) (Time)
/Tempmute (Player) (Time)
/ban (Player) (Reason) Appeal at Cubecraft.net SuperDucky_x~
/mute (Player) (Time)
/logblock on This is to see who griefed)
/co I (Still kinda learning what this means)
/logblock (Also a tool to see who griefed)
/st ( Staff Chat I believe).

You being helper: When I joined cubecraft in 2015 my sister introduced me to cubecraft she showed me. With awesome kind people that welcomed me. But there was a bad part to cubecraft there was Caps, Spam, Cussing, and Advertisers. That's why I want to take place as a staff member this is really important bad influence to kids 9 and lower so I feel if I join the the staff team I can make things right on skyblock. Also if you wanted to know what I do to help I help catching Spammers, Advertisers, Inappropriate movie names. The way I would catch them is bye screenshotting what they have said or done and I can record sometimes if it's a griefer.. I think I can be mod because I always help out a lot and have the potential of being a Mod as well as I think I should become mod because I don't ignore people, I am trustworthy, mature, a and a respectful person, and on the job I am not lazy. I also want to help grow the community and I want to make cubecraft an awesome and better server. I promise to have the best proof for every mute and ban that I have to do. Additionally, Ok also I will bring my 100% effort to the team I will be respectful kind and with all means mature. If an argument were to take place between 2 individual players I would listen to both sides of the story then settle the issue between both of these stories to settle who will get kicked/muted. Also I would like to become a staff member because I love seeing people happy and having a really awesome rockin' time on cubecraft. I believe I can make a huge difference on the server by helping people bringing them joy and letting them enjoy themselves. I love the minecraft community on cubecraft, even though it can be harsh at some points. I can see myself as a good member of the team helping players out. I feel that I can help the server out a lot being staff as I have a lot of experience of moderating servers. I also think I should be mod because I can show how good I am at Moderating servers.

Difference: I can make a difference because I'm more mature than other applicants. Also I can bring my 100% to the team.

Other information: These are some traits for other information
Helpful: I'm definitely someone who is called helpful as I do help out a lot in game with people who are new and need assistance.
Creative: I'm very creative this means that I like to build creations that take effort and I think I'm creative in real life as well because I love drawing and doing art.
Kind: I'm kind to everyone in-game and on the forums no matter if they have a rank or if their a player who joined 1 minute ago basically I'm kind to everyone equally.
Mature: I believe I'm pretty mature for my age. I know because I don't like goofing around, I just like playing for a little. If I wasn't mature I would never be helping in-game and I would not even be applying for mod, but I'm mature and no one can change that about me.
Responsibility: I have responsibilities while being a trial mod and if I mess up I would take full responsibility but I am very responsible.
Multitasker: I'm very good at multitasking because I will usually be on the forums helping people with issues they have. Also I would be in-game helping people that are new to the server and need assistance.
Professional: If I become trial mod I will try to always be as professional as I can to do my duty as trial moderator. For example if I'm dealing with something like someone hacking. I always try to be professional as I can.
Honest: I'm very Honest this is an important part of being trial mod because as trail mod you always need to be honest because, if people see you lying about something in chat or on the forums they will think that this is right and it's not so you need to be very honest and you need to tell the truth.
Serious: I can play around a little for about 10-15 minutes but when it's time to get back to helping people in cubecraft I get serious and do my duty/job.
Dedication: I'm really dedicated to cubecraft because I have been playing on it for almost 1-2 months. . Also I'm dedicated because if I get the job/position as Mod I will give it 100% of my effort.
Respectful: I'm very respectful to one another I don't say bad words I don't fight with other people I listen to there opinion. Last I make friends with everyone and show respect to them and they show respect to me.
Fast typer: I'm a pretty fast typer. I scored Fluent 50 Speed in 1 minute typing test.
Flexible: I'm flexible in situations that are tough and need to be handled very maturely and responsibly.
Unbiased: I'm very Unbiased because I'm very kind and treat others they way I would want to be treated not by if there rank or have better items.

Thank you For reading my application :)

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom