Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hi everyone!
It's been a long time for me since I've played Minecraft & CubeCraft.

School is gonna start soon so I wanted to share how I am and how my summer went.
I'd love you guys to tell me and the community how your guys summers went! (:

I took a break from playing Minecraft and games in general since I really didn't like how I was myself.
Summerbreak really changed a lot for me and I feel way more comfortable in a lot of ways now. I worked on my style, which is way nicer now in my opinion. I changed my confidence and how I associate and communicate with people. I worked on my body and physical health and I feel way better than I used to. I made a lot of new friends and started being way more open to some friends of mine and it's honestly amazing. I didn't know what I was going thru until realized I was out of it and it's amazing.

This summer I went out partying, skating, having fun with friends, and just did anything my friends & I wanted to.
Some sad things happened but besides all of that I had a lot of fun and I am also going to a new school so I am really stoked for that!

I hope you enjoyed reading this although it wasn't that much.
Goodluck with the rest of ur break guys and goodluck with school! <3

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey! I'm glad you had an amazing Summer break and that you had the chance to work on yourself.
My Summer break was and still is going perfectly fine. I went out for hikes, picnicking, beach trips etc :).
I'm also very excited about school starting again.

It was nice hearing from you again after a while! <3

• Love
Reactions: Colleeee

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!
It's been a long time for me since I've played Minecraft & CubeCraft.

School is gonna start soon so I wanted to share how I am and how my summer went.
I'd love you guys to tell me and the community how your guys summers went! (:

I took a break from playing Minecraft and games in general since I really didn't like how I was myself.
Summerbreak really changed a lot for me and I feel way more comfortable in a lot of ways now. I worked on my style, which is way nicer now in my opinion. I changed my confidence and how I associate and communicate with people. I worked on my body and physical health and I feel way better than I used to. I made a lot of new friends and started being way more open to some friends of mine and it's honestly amazing. I didn't know what I was going thru until realized I was out of it and it's amazing.

This summer I went out partying, skating, having fun with friends, and just did anything my friends & I wanted to.
Some sad things happened but besides all of that I had a lot of fun and I am also going to a new school so I am really stoked for that!

I hope you enjoyed reading this although it wasn't that much.
Goodluck with the rest of ur break guys and goodluck with school! <3
This is Feedback & Suggestions.

D

Deleted member 576174

Hope you enjoyed your summer break :)
Always good to take some distance from things and people c:

Reactions: Colleeee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom