Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
why there is always a trees map? xd

Hello CubeCrafters,
yet again, another week has past this summer, and as we near the end we still keep getting huge amounts of content out.

I would also like to remind everyone that we are doing a charity fundraising for Mind.
If you wish to help up reach out target of £20,000 please checkout https://www.justgiving.com/ccgn/
mind-png.51565

And your in luck, we have another game to release!!!
View attachment 54155
Lucky Islands is a new competitive game type on CubeCraft, including a team and a solo mode. This is our first game to utilise new Minecraft resource packs, to re-texture blocks and items, to such as the lucky blocks and the wands that you can find in game.
The objective of Lucky Islands is to either be the last player, or team, alive in the game. To win, you can break lucky blocks, which contain "random" items. These can be anything from a tower of villagers, to a hole that is created right below your feet. Anything can happen.
A huge part of the game is also, magic wands. There are currently 7 different types of magic wand and they include:
- TNT Wand (Throws TNT in the direction you are looking)
- Slime Wand (Throws a slime in the direction you are looking)
- Lightning wand (Strikes lightning at the block you are looking at)
- Dragon breath wand (Throws a large amount of fire in the direction you are looking)
- Regen wand (Heals you for a short amount of time)
- Invisibility wand (Makes you invisible for a short amount of time)
- Shield wand (Creates a shield of leaves around you, which after a short amount of time decays)

There are many possibilities and hundreds of outcomes! So, what are you waiting for...

And now for the m
No ‘horsing’ around, hurry and join a game

Solo maps
Trees
‘I think I got ‘wood’ looking at this
View attachment 54159

Art
I'm ‘drawn’ to this map in particular.
View attachment 54203

Team maps
Steampunk
You know what really grinds my ‘gears’ all the puns
View attachment 54158

And many more maps...

Thank the builders for making all these epic maps!
Also, thanks to @Efcluke94 for coming up with these epic puns, he never seems to run out...
And thanks to @ThijsBeertje for making these cool map renders!
[/QUOTE]

View attachment 54205

Hello CubeCrafters,
yet again, another week has past this summer, and as we near the end we still keep getting huge amounts of content out.

I would also like to remind everyone that we are doing a charity fundraising for Mind.
If you wish to help up reach out target of £20,000 please checkout https://www.justgiving.com/ccgn/
mind-png.51565

View attachment 54155
Lucky Islands is a new competitive game type on CubeCraft, including a team and a solo mode. This is our first game to utilise new Minecraft resource packs, to re-texture blocks and items, to such as the lucky blocks and the wands that you can find in game.
The objective of Lucky Islands is to either be the last player, or team, alive in the game. To win, you can break lucky blocks, which contain "random" items. These can be anything from a tower of villagers, to a hole that is created right below your feet. Anything can happen.
A huge part of the game is also, magic wands. There are currently 7 different types of magic wand and they include:
- Dragon breath wand (Throws a large amount of fire in the direction you are looking)
- Shield wand (Creates a shield of leaves around you, which after a short amount of time decays)

There are many possibilities and hundreds of outcomes! So, what are you waiting for...

And now for the maps...

Lobby maps
Lobby

View attachment 54157

Solo maps
Trees
View attachment 54159

Art
View attachment 54203

Team maps
Steampunk
View attachment 54158

And many more maps...

Also, thanks to @Efcluke94 for coming up with these epic puns, he never seems to run out...
View attachment 54205

Hello CubeCrafters,

mind-png.51565

View attachment 54155

And now for the maps...

Lobby maps
Lobby

View attachment 54157

Solo maps
Trees
View attachment 54159

Art
View attachment 54203

Team maps
Steampunk
View attachment 54158

And many more maps...

"Lucky" Islands, "Lucky" Blocks...?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom