Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Ideas do you like?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 436996

Hey guys, I am Cuteee! :3

So the first suggestion I have for minerware is to not give the same points for winning a boss game.

Let me explain myself, most of the boss games have a podium, what I am suggesting is to not give the same points for each person in the podium.

The 1st should earn 3 points, as it does right now, the 2nd should get 2 points and the 3rd should get 1 point.

Why?

Well, it's not the same getting 1st place as getting 3rd, right? Then why should both positions get the same points?

The second suggestion is a boss game.

The boss game is called "dance in the disco" or something like that.

When the boss game starts you get a clay block with a color, you have to positionate on the places with the same color or you will die, same happens in all the other rounds until the match ends or everyone dies, it consists of 10 rounds, each one is harder than the last one.

Game Starting:
Minerware 1.png

Positionating on the 10 seconds:
minerware 2.png

Other color blocks disapear:
Minerware 3.png

(obviously the map should be huger and with more colors...)

The third suggestion is to receive healing when killing someone on the "Get the most kills" bossgame (HARD MODE)

Usually when you play minerware you want to skip pvp, but let's not think about that, when you're playing the boss game "Get the most kills" on hard mode, when you die you lose one kill, and usually there happen tons of third parties, and when you kill someone you get insta killed, that makes the game extremely boring and annoying to play, since there isn't that much action and the podium is usually 6 kills max and 2 kills less.

I don't suggest to recover all the health, but atleast half of it.

And this is all, I know this isn't a huge suggestion thread, but I'd love if you would take this on consideration :3

@Camezonda @Quetzi @rubik_cube_man @GingerGeek @theothermanagamentIforgothisname

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Well, it's not the same getting 1st place as getting 3rd, right? Then why should both positions get the same points?
I personally think that it should stay the way it is. Minerware isn't really a competitive game, but more like 'do what the game tells you'. Following that logic, you should receive the points from the boss game no matter if you're first, second or third, just like you receive the points from accomplishing a micro-game.
When the boss game starts you get a clay block with a color, you have to positionate on the places with the same color or you will die, same happens in all the other rounds until the match ends or everyone dies, it consists of 10 rounds, each one is harder than the last one.
That reminds me of HiveMC's Block Party mini-game, if I am recalling it right. :D It's not a bad idea imo.
The third suggestion is to receive healing when killing someone on the "Get the most kills" bossgame (HARD MODE)
I definitely agree it would be great to give us healing.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Absolutely amazing suggestion, I want to see everything implemented, except for the third suggestion. It's similar to players saying "aah im sick of those cleaners give regen after kill thx" ;)

D

Deleted member 436996

I personally think that it should stay the way it is. Minerware isn't really a competitive game, but more like 'do what the game tells you'. Following that logic, you should receive the points from the boss game no matter if you're first, second or third, just like you receive the points from accomplishing a micro-game.

I mean, not discussing if the game is competitive or not, but it's still not fair that for example, I get 50 hoops on the fly through the hoops boss game and someone else gets 15 and we get the same points

That reminds me of HiveMC's Block Party mini-game, if I am recalling it right. :D It's not a bad idea imo.
Wot? owo

D

Deleted member 436996

I like the 1st idea but i preefer to see them as a vote option
That wouldn't fit at all as a vote option, it should be a thing that happens without having to be voted.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey guys, I am Cuteee! :3

So the first suggestion I have for minerware is to not give the same points for winning a boss game.

Let me explain myself, most of the boss games have a podium, what I am suggesting is to not give the same points for each person in the podium.

The 1st should earn 3 points, as it does right now, the 2nd should get 2 points and the 3rd should get 1 point.

Why?

The second suggestion is a boss game.

The boss game is called "dance in the disco" or something like that.

Game Starting:
View attachment 151657

Positionating on the 10 seconds:
View attachment 151658

Other color blocks disapear:
View attachment 151659

(obviously the map should be huger and with more colors...)

Usually when you play minerware you want to skip pvp, but let's not think about that, when you're playing the boss game "Get the most kills" on hard mode, when you die you lose one kill, and usually there happen tons of third parties, and when you kill someone you get insta killed, that makes the game extremely boring and annoying to play, since there isn't that much action and the podium is usually 6 kills max and 2 kills less.

I don't suggest to recover all the health, but atleast half of it.

And this is all, I know this isn't a huge suggestion thread, but I'd love if you would take this on consideration :3

@Camezonda @Quetzi @rubik_cube_man @GingerGeek @theothermanagamentIforgothisname
I don’t agree with giving different amounts of points. You are still completing what you are told to do.
Nonetheless, I agree with the rest.

Reactions: Elenahh
D

Deleted member 436996

I don’t agree with giving different amounts of points. You are still completing what you are told to do.
Nonetheless, I agree with the rest.
Then what's the point of adding a podium? It's not gonna matter if you get 1 hoop or 50 that if you get on the podium you'll get the same points.
Yes you did what the game said, but that still applies for all the other 9 people who flied through the hoops but didnt get points. It's just a question of fairness for the people who put more effort on the game

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom