Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RavortMC

Feb 5, 2015
Seeing the growth of the network, I would suggest setting up a server with ip for players in the Americas. I know it's not an easy job, but must see that a lot of the players are from the American continent.
Example: I live in South America and my connection is not as good as who is in Europe or closer to where are the servers. When playing a form of PVP, always it takes advantage who has better PING. I appreciate a good and fair response from administrators and managers:cube_light:.

(Excuse my bad English):confused:

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
If this was ever to happen it would also have to include Dutch and Spanish players too, In my point of view its not that important and its something we can all live with.

RavortMC

Feb 5, 2015
I think you have not understood. You should know the server, you have the start of the ip: us.xxxxxx.com or eu.xxxxx.com. That's what I mean.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I have good connection and I live in the US. Also, I sometimes even have better connection then people in/near Europe, so it also depends on your computer/internet :p

As of the server set up on the US, it's not completely necessary as of now so I doubt it will become something official any time soon.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom