1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions for improving the game experience of players in the Americas.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RavortMC, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavortMC

RavortMC Member

Seeing the growth of the network, I would suggest setting up a server with ip for players in the Americas. I know it's not an easy job, but must see that a lot of the players are from the American continent.
    Example: I live in South America and my connection is not as good as who is in Europe or closer to where are the servers. When playing a form of PVP, always it takes advantage who has better PING. I appreciate a good and fair response from administrators and managers:cube:.

(Excuse my bad English):confused:

2. iKatie_

iKatie_ Member

If this was ever to happen it would also have to include Dutch and Spanish players too, In my point of view its not that important and its something we can all live with.

3. RavortMC

RavortMC Member

I think you have not understood. You should know the server, you have the start of the ip: us.xxxxxx.com or eu.xxxxx.com. That's what I mean.

4. Iselciour

Iselciour Member

Eating
    I have good connection and I live in the US. Also, I sometimes even have better connection then people in/near Europe, so it also depends on your computer/internet :p

As of the server set up on the US, it's not completely necessary as of now so I doubt it will become something official any time soon.

~Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.