Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
As a donator Emerld+ or Diamond+ should be able to skip the wait in the lobby under a minute (if your XP bar is under 60 or 60 can skip using the map and or a new item)

I think this could be an amazing fun accept to games as it could speed things up for a quicker type of game, making it a tiny bit faster for good players to grind out those wins

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
As a donator Emerld+ or Diamond+ should be able to skip the wait in the lobby under a minute (if your XP bar is under 60 or 60 can skip using the map and or a new item)

I think this could be an amazing fun accept to games as it could speed things up for a quicker type of game, making it a tiny bit faster for good players to grind out those wins
Player joined the game 5/16

*Then suddenly the game automatically starts*

Nope, this could be abused by many players with that rank or above just to get an easier win and get experience/points quickly (not to mention people who are on leaderboards will do that as well).

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
As stated above it can be abused, which is extremely true. It would cause games to start prematurely, could cause teams to be more unbalanced than they already are and so many other issues. I think that your idea is a nice one, but the reality is that it would just not work out well. Regardless of having a rank of not, it does not change the fact that everyone is the same. I am sorry but I do not like this idea.

Reactions: MimicPanda

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't support your idea. A ranker can just start the game when there are only 6 people in it. He can easily abuse this for easy wins.

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Player joined the game 5/16

*Then suddenly the game automatically starts*

Nope, this could be abused by many players with that rank or above just to get an easier win and get experience/points quickly (not to mention people who are on leaderboards will do that as well).
I agree with this comment. I really don't think this should happen. It's not fair on the other people they would have a disadvantage. Starting the game earlier can cause easier wins etc. So no I don't agree with the suggestion. -1

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Hmm, Even though I don't agree with this suggestion because of reasons that have already been said above it have given me another idea. It would only work in SG I think because you are already on the map when you are waiting in eggwars, Skywars etc. but what if say Obsidian Ranked players had the ability to teleport everyone from the SG lobby onto the map to run around while the timer counts down? It would be a lot more interesting in my opinion than running around a tiny lobby and for newer players it would mean they have a chance to get to know the maps a bit better.

Edit: Ignore this post to keep the thread on topic :P

Last edited:

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I dont support this. As everyone else said above here it can be extremely abused. People on the leaderbord or close to it, will just start the game with like 7 players. Makes them easier to get their win, points and experience. Isn't that fair since everyone should get the same chance

Ronkai

Dec 18, 2016
As others mentioned above, this could be abused a ton and therefore be very unfair. Ranked players would be able to start games with barely any players in them, which would beat the purpose of said game. A possible solution to this would be that ranked players would only be able to start games immediately if the lobby was full, but then (in games like Skywars/SG) people would start too quickly to even pick a kit (which is why I think a default kit option should exist, but if someone were to change their kit with this ability installed, they may not be quick enough), and they might be startled that the game began so quickly.

A benefit for ranked players I can think of is the option to join full games instead; however, only full games that wouldn't be ruined with an overload in players. Meaning, for games like Skywars, ranked players wouldn't be able to join full lobbies, as then too many people would be on one island. I'm talking about the majority of Arcade Games, and whatnot.

Aug 23, 2017
Wadiya

I agree even tho im not a donator if someone in the lobby is and they can do this itd be a great help

Members Online
Top Bottom