Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
So Cubecraft has a Leaderboard . And I found out that you don't get anything from being on leaderboard except your name displayed there. But I think there should be a small gift for leaderboard players like a Special Prefix . That would make may players play Cubecraft for a longer time. And many people will also enjoy playing Cubecraft and it might be a small update but it can make a good change

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
hi muby,

I think this isn’t a good idea because it will make all the games more competitive and it is just for the fun ,but there are some CC discord server where they organize tournaments where you can win things such as plus rank on java or the skywars rank on bedrock.

{Bedrock Achievements/Kits}
That would make may players play Cubecraft for a longer time. And many people will also enjoy playing Cubecraft.
In my opinion they should add more Kits to unlock with points or achievements. that would make it more fun.

Reactions: Snowy54

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
hi muby,

I think this isn’t a good idea because it will make all the games more competitive and it is just for the fun ,but there are some CC discord server where they organize tournaments where you can win things such as plus rank on java or the skywars rank on bedrock.

In my opinion they should add more Kits to unlock with points or achievements. that would make it more fun.
Yes I think you are right

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hi muby,

Well, I don't think competition is a problem. And I think that more players would play longer to get to get on the leaderboard. But, I'm also not really in favor of this thread. What will happen if a leaderboard player loses their leaderboard status? It would just make things more confusing. It's a cool idea, but I don't know if this is something people would like to have.

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
Well, I don't think competition is a problem. And I think that more players would play longer to get to get on the leaderboard. But, I'm also not really in favor of this thread. What will happen if a leaderboard player loses their leaderboard status? It would just make things more confusing. It's a cool idea, but I don't know if this is something people would like to have.
Ye my point was actually to make people play longer and of someone loses their leaderboard they would lose the prefix . And yes I know many people won't like that kind of update but also other people might like it.

Reactions: Patsman
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom