Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
I have seen in a server that talks pvp only a gamemode were you can customize your own kit (I know there is a thing on cube were you can do that) but I don't think it has something were you can duel others with your own kit and he would have also his own kit. (Took an idea from a well known server Dream, Calvin and Techno etc... played on it)

Just a Suggestion! Fan of CubeCraft! :)

Hqteful

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 18, 2019
Rotterdam
I don't think it has something were you can duel others with your own kit
I believe you can duel someone with your own kit. (Right mouse click someone > duel > Custom kit duel > choose kit)

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
I believe you can duel someone with your own kit. (Right mouse click someone > duel > Custom kit duel > choose kit)
nonono you miss-understood me
ik that thing, I meant that you can make your own kit in cube yes but when challenging someone the one you challenged will have your same kit too. What I suggested that you do a kit and he does his own one and then you fight.

Btw I play mc from 2013 and know cube from 2016 and wasn't pro now from 2019 I started to learn more and more that from 1 level to 64 just saying so you don't think I am new.
(I know you Hqtefull from a long time ago "and I like your style", "just got a forum acc." )

Reactions: Hqteful

Hqteful

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 18, 2019
Rotterdam
nonono you miss-understood me
ik that thing, I meant that you can make your own kit in cube yes but when challenging someone the one you challenged will have your same kit too. What I suggested that you do a kit and he does his own one and then you fight.

Btw I play mc from 2013 and know cube from 2016 and wasn't pro now from 2019 I started to learn more and more that from 1 level to 64 just saying so you don't think I am new.
(I know you Hqtefull from a long time ago "and I like your style", "just got a forum acc." )
Ahhh, no that's not possible xd. But you could make a suggestion about it as Chango said.

Reactions: Chango and khco

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
What I suggested that you do a kit and he does his own one and then you fight.
Will it be fair if people have different kits? Duels is a gamemode where people fight in the same conditions with the same kits. I don't think this is a good idea to implement.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Will it be fair if people have different kits? Duels is a gamemode where people fight in the same conditions with the same kits. I don't think this is a good idea to implement.
well it is a new gamemode and I mean there is a lot of strats that ppl can use
like ppl can use crystals to kill players or ppl can use pots and like tridents and like it would be better with netherite got it from a successful server. :) thanks for your opinion real important!

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
well it is a new gamemode and I mean there is a lot of strats that ppl can use
like ppl can use crystals to kill players or ppl can use pots and like tridents and like it would be better with netherite got it from a successful server. :) thanks for your opinion real important!
I’m not sure if this would be possible because the network is on 1.12.2, so it would require some changes. And I’m not sure if we are allowed to say the same of other servers. Would be nice if a Mod can clarify.

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
I’m not sure if this would be possible because the network is on 1.12.2, so it would require some changes. And I’m not sure if we are allowed to say the same of other servers. Would be nice if a Mod can clarify.
Ofcourse You can name other servers as long as you are not advertising it. See the Forum Rules, it states "Advertising Other Servers", So there is no problem in mentioning them.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
you know it might be a 1.17 or 1.16+ game that would be pretty much good

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom