Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

reign1173709

Member
Aug 30, 2020
1
0
2
19
For the player trackers it just tracks the player maybe I was thinking that there could be an outline of the player for a couple of seconds. Because sometimes people hide in walls and you don't know where they are.
 

luv!

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
397
513
109
20
Toronto, Ontario.
For the player trackers it just tracks the player maybe I was thinking that there could be an outline of the player for a couple of seconds. Because sometimes people hide in walls and you don't know where they are.
I personally disagree with this as it would be too overpowered. It’s good enough already as it basically gives away the players x and z coordinates, leaving you to solve where the y coordinate is.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom