Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No its makes no sense

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I dont care

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Hey i have a small suggestion about the friends commands (Im not the best at english btw)
When i play on cubecraft i sometimes want to chat with my friends but i cant because i know nothing of them.
I only can talk to them through the /fmsg command. But it only works when they're online. My suggestion is to make a /fmsg command where you can send a friend a offline message.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
While this is a widely requested feature, I don't really see any wide application to it.
On a server as large as ours, many players will be receiving more messages than their chat boxes are able to handle, especially if so many as one user decides to throw a spamming party.
Secondly, is the subject of advertising. I imagine that advertising would be even more underground and difficult to moderate, if bots were able to send friend requests to dozens of players, and then begin advertising to them.

Is it really that common for players to wish to message one another whilst the receiver is offline? I might be missing something obvious, but I don't see why this is such a requested feature. It relies on both the trust that nobody is going to use it to either advertise or spam, as well as the trust that the receiver is actually going to remember to check their inbox. It's far simpler to just message them when they come online.

Just my opinion though, and clearly the majority of the community feel differently.

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
While this is a widely requested feature, I don't really see any wide application to it.
On a server as large as ours, many players will be receiving more messages than their chat boxes are able to handle, especially if so many as one user decides to throw a spamming party.
Secondly, is the subject of advertising. I imagine that advertising would be even more underground and difficult to moderate, if bots were able to send friend requests to dozens of players, and then begin advertising to them.

Is it really that common for players to wish to message one another whilst the receiver is offline? I might be missing something obvious, but I don't see why this is such a requested feature. It relies on both the trust that nobody is going to use it to either advertise or spam, as well as the trust that the receiver is actually going to remember to check their inbox. It's far simpler to just message them when they come online.

Just my opinion though, and clearly the majority of the community feel differently.
But what if you want to send someone a message thats almost never online when i am online? Time differents between countries..

Jan 25, 2017
Hey i have a small suggestion about the friends commands (Im not the best at english btw)
When i play on cubecraft i sometimes want to chat with my friends but i cant because i know nothing of them.
I only can talk to them through the /fmsg command. But it only works when they're online. My suggestion is to make a /fmsg command where you can send a friend a offline message.
So u would send the message and when your friend is logging in on Cubecraft he sees the message?

Reactions: DestructionMaker

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Skype, discord, mail, whatsapp and I could continue 10 more minutes.
Yeah but first i need to have their skype etc account. But how can you ask someone who's almost never online? ;P Did you read my suggestion? Thats the whole point of this thread

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I think it is quite a good idea but as Snap said people might spam and also for me all the friends I have on CubeCraft are people who I know and see everyday in real life so I communicate with them over Skype.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Yeah but first i need to have their skype etc account. But how can you ask someone who's almost never online? ;P Did you read my suggestion? Thats the whole point of this thread
Almost never isn't never which means you can ask it ;).

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
In Laby Mod 1.8 (in 1.9 don't works) you can chat with other if he's offline or in other server. (He needs to have the Mod too). http://imgur.com/a/nFwlH

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom