Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should UHC Meetup be added?

• Total voters

TEM0

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
Asturias, Spain
UHC Meetup

Ok people, welcome to my first suggestion.

This game called UHC Meetup, was available in a 1.8 pvp server called badlion.net, that as far as I know, is closed.

The basic function of this game is: 10 players (staff can change this number of players if wanted) that spawn into a big map (125x125) with bedrock borders.

The stuff that would appear in the players' inventory would be from an iron sword with sharpness I,II,III; to a diamond sword with sharpness I,II,III; Even a fire aspect I enchantment would be added if you have the luck to get it. The armour would be the same, from a full iron set, with protection I,II,III; to a full diamond set with protection I,II,III. The bow, with power I,I,III.

Also they would have some water and lava buckets, golden apples, a stack of cobblestone, and if they have luck, a fire resistance potion or a speed potion.

(The number of each item would be random and the quality of the enchantments and having more or less diamond stuff also would be random)

Everyone will spawn with some anvils, and some bottles of experience to get the opportunity to join some pieces of armour, bow or sword, and so have more chance to win the game,

Cleaning would NOT be allowed. Cleaning is part of every game, but not on this one! An invincibilty mode will be added to a player who has killed another player. (10 s of invincibility)

The border isn't going to be the hall game 125x125. In some time this will shrink to 75x75, then to 50x50, followed by 25x25. This way people could NOT camp and get to the final fight without doing anything.

I think this gamemode would be new in different senses, because in the CubeCraft Games server we don't have a only PvP games where you can win. I mean, we've got the FFA gamemode which is awesome, but you can't win, just kill and kill and kill.

In this gamemode people could develop their PvP skills and level.

If you think that something would be nice to be added in this suggestion, feel free to answer me!

EDIT: When you are waiting for the game to start, you can vote for Items ( basic, normal, or Overpowered ) and Time (day,night, sunset)

For a visual explanation, you can see this video that you can see how to play.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day!

Video:

Last edited:
Reactions: Smoothlyy and juqn

TEM0

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
Asturias, Spain
Thank you for replying!

Yes, it looks like, but it's not the same. In survival games you have to loot chests to get the best stuff and so win the game.

In FFA you only kill and get kills.

But in this gamemode you spawn with a random gear, and to get better gear your only option is to kill other players.

(This gamemode is created to focus on get better in pvp not just for tryharders, also for some people that are not so good in 1.9 PvP)

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I actually really like the concept of this game and have played it myself a few times. There are a few problems I have with this suggestion though. I would prefer that after two people are finished fighting the person who won will be invincible for 10s. I say this because someone can just choose to not engage in any fights and just clean every single fight. The game will just be on who can clean the best and that’s not fun. My second problem is that if this were placed into 1.8 it would be quite dead. 1.8 right now rarely ever surpasses 700-800 players based on the stats. This game would just be unplayed. If it were to be placed in 1.9 then maybe they can make the game playable with 1.8 mechanics(this is possible but there won’t be any blockhitting/use of fishing rods.)

Reactions: TEM0

TEM0

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
Asturias, Spain
First of all, thank you for replying!

Yes, that invincibility mode would definitely a good addition to my suggestion and I saw it in some 1.8 UHC games.

Talking about the daily players in 1.8, I would first add it into 1.9, and if players like it and the 1.8 community grows, that would be the time to add it. I prefer 1.9 pvp so yeah, first add it in 1.9 and then if goes right, 1.8.

Reactions: Smoothlyy

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
I understand what you mean. But (I think) players won't really play this game. Simply because it is almost the same as Survival Games and FFA. It is a no from me, sorry!
I think competitive community would start playing here, and that could benefit CubeCraft because that means they would have more players than as usual. I like the idea, and I definitely would play this game mode.

Reactions: TEM0

TEM0

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
Asturias, Spain
Thank you for replying!

I totally agree with you. This game would benefit cubecraft's community so I would definitely add it

As i said, there is no gamemode like this in cubecraft, just pvping and winning. There are others a bit similiar, but nothing to do with UHC meetup

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
Top Bottom