Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Implement?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes, but with diferent accesibility/(rank)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
This is just a simple and im sure its also realy easy to develop.

i want people with rank lapis+ (because lapis is actualy very worthless) to be able to have a sub name, players can see the Sub name if they place their cursor over your name, a line with a short sentence will appear instead of the name because you already have the cursor over the name so why you want to have that useless info.

This is just a small vanity sugestion, not extremely hard to develop, and can be fun to read what people writted, aslo can add more value to the Lapis rank because actualy is the worst rank

-Ofensive Sub names can be reported in offensive skin/username

Sceenshot:
Sub name.png
2020-07-31_16.37.00.png

-If you like the idea you can comment a diferent way to implement this idea or extra details, like tools for editing, maybe something related to cubelets, a diferent way to unlock this, etc.
-if you disliked the idea explain why you dissagree or think this is not cool

Also relplying is good for bumping wink* ; )

I want to see that Profesional Noobslayer Sub name :)

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
This is just a simple and im sure its also realy easy to develop.

i want people with rank lapis+ (because lapis is actualy very worthless) to be able to have a sub name, players can see the Sub name if they place their cursor over your name, a line with a short sentence will appear instead of the name because you already have the cursor over the name so why you want to have that useless info.

This is just a small vanity sugestion, not extremely hard to develop, and can be fun to read what people writted, aslo can add more value to the Lapis rank because actualy is the worst rank

-Ofensive Sub names can be reported in offensive skin/username

Sceenshot:
View attachment 172821 View attachment 172822

-If you like the idea you can comment a diferent way to implement this idea or extra details, like tools for editing, maybe something related to cubelets, a diferent way to unlock this, etc.
-if you disliked the idea explain why you dissagree or think this is not cool

Also relplying is good for bumping wink* ; )

I want to see that Profesional Noobslayer Sub name :)
I think that its a good idea, the problem is the swear subnames.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
well, you get banned for doing that, Whats the diference between a swear sub name, a swear nickname and a swear word in chat?
Swear nick name: EatMyPenis.
Swear subnickname: eat my penis.
Swear word: eat my penis.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Swear nick name: EatMyPenis.
Swear subnickname: eat my penis.
Swear word: eat my penis.
That will be no trouble, you get banned for that, Also unlike the nickname you need to pay a rank for this, no one will want to get banned with a ranked acocunt

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I disagree. First of all people can abuse this by impersonating other players, staff members or content creators. I also think that Lapiz rank is way too low for this. Since a lot of people have a Lapiz rank or higher the game will be full of people with sub names. If they would add this it should be a Plus or an Obsidian feature and you shouldn’t be able to choose the name by yourself but you just have a choice of a few default names.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I disagree. First of all people can abuse this by impersonating other players, staff members or content creators. I also think that Lapiz rank is way too low for this. Since a lot of people have a Lapiz rank or higher the game will be full of people with sub names. If they would add this it should be a Plus or an Obsidian feature and you shouldn’t be able to choose the name by yourself but you just have a choice of a few default names.
I dont find any way to impersonate nobody, is just something under your name, not a special colour name, also says SUB name not RANK, also if you get scammed is your fault, almos in every place on intertet you are always warned about not giving personal information to anyone. also that will be also banneable as a scam attempt
abut the obsidian rank i think is bad, the point of some things being locked to a small comunity is because can be abused like vote options or reports, there are no point of making this only obsidian, is just a small vanity detail, Is not free because lapis rank need something, but even if is free still balanced and cant be exploited, is just for adding value to the worthless lapis rank

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Lapiz rank isn’t worthless. There are quite a lot of things where you can vote on compared to Iron f.e.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom