Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Creperland591

Jan 15, 2021
Hi
With three steps you could revive cubecraft!

1. Create a good Anticheat named like Sentinel2.0 or idk!
2. Create new maps for each modality or reuse old ones!
3. UnBan all banned players and give them a unique chance for the rebirth of cubecraft!

Goodluck :D - I hope they do what is written to enjoy as before!

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Hello, so first of all Cubecraft is not by any means dead, actually very alive in my opinion, and thus can't be "revived".
- To the sentinel things, sentinel is a good anticheat and it is constantly being worked on and a lot of work is put into it, you can't just say "make a better one" because the team is already working hard on it.
- About the maps; as Deann said, new maps are being added quite often, an event called 4 Weeks Of Winter actually added not too long ago adding manynew maps to the server.
- No. You just can not unban all the banned players, all of them were banned for a reason, and if the reason was enough to get them permanently banned, they should stay banned. Even though unbanning would maybe increase the playerbase a bit, the increase would to 99% be people making the server worse.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
1. Create a good Anticheat named like Sentinel2.0 or idk!
Sentinel is constantly being improved, I know I sound like the typical copy-paste but I’ve seen it first hand while in the staff team.
2. Create new maps for each modality or reuse old ones!
New maps come quite frequently and old maps that go away are usually seasonal :p
3. UnBan all banned players and give them a unique chance for the rebirth of cubecraft!
I don’t I even need to explain why this idea would be horrible. People who are perm-banned usually are 2nd-3rd time cheating offenders who definitely never learned their lesson, or they are network banned. For good reason.

Ibraaahim

Nov 18, 2017
Anfield, Liverpool
I personally think that, unlike 2019, Cubecraft is doing really well now. Only they actually need a Content creator who would make the server relevant to people again. I know Dream is in the discord, so if he wanted to make a video on cubecraft, it would give the server a huge boost. (Java)
You really shouldn't underestimate Sentinel, it's really hard to develop it properly due to new cheats being created every day.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
no offense, but am i supposed to take this serious?
the anti cheat is working fine, of course not perfect, but good enough.
most old maps are still here with slight changes, but i do agree i miss some older ones/there have been weird changes.
unbanning all players makes the hacker count go up sky high within seconds, every logical thinking person could guess this

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
1.Anti-cheat is decent but I agree it needs a lot of improvements.
2. I don’t actually care for how the maps look but cubecraft does have maps that are terrible for gameplay so I agree on adding better maps.
3. If you think the anticheat is bad why would you unban hackers so that the servers would be flooded with them?

Also cube isn't really dead... I know their player-count record for java was in 2017 and hive passed cube on Bedrock a year ago but it’s still doing ok I guess.

Reactions: Creperland591

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I personally think that, unlike 2019, Cubecraft is doing really well now. Only they actually need a Content creator who would make the server relevant to people again. I know Dream is in the discord, so if he wanted to make a video on cubecraft, it would give the server a huge boost. (Java)
You really shouldn't underestimate Sentinel, it's really hard to develop it properly due to new cheats being created every day.
Ah found another dream Stan

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1.Anti-cheat is decent but I agree it needs a lot of improvements.
2. I don’t actually care for how the maps look but cubecraft does have maps that are terrible for gameplay so I agree on adding better maps.
3. If you think the anticheat is bad why would you unban hackers so that the servers would be flooded with them?

Also cube isn't really dead... I know their player-count record for java was in 2017 and hive passed cube on Bedrock a year ago but it’s still doing ok I guess.
Cubecraft has recently had a surge in players on bedrock and on most days now are ahead of the Hive

Reactions: Creperland591

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Cubecraft has recently had a surge in players on bedrock and on most days now are ahead of the Hive
Nope cube hasn’t passed hive with even an update in a few months, the last time cube held a lead over hive for even a week was when skyblock was released

D

Deleted member 492126

Nope cube hasn’t passed hive with even an update in a few months, the last time cube held a lead over hive for even a week was when skyblock was released
The last time CubeCraft passed Hive was yesterday (https://status.nukkitx.com/)
Captura de pantalla 2021-01-16 a les 15.38.51.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom