Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
I think there need to be some restrictions set on just how much creativity we can have using the Rich Text Editor. As you can see in the image below, the larger text may stand out, but at the same time it can also be extremely spammy if players or guests were to use it multiple times. Imagine seeing something like this, but posted by different people in the same font size. It would start to look quite a mess, especially if someone used it to advertise they sad a sandwich for dinner :P. Perhaps the following should be done:

• Restrict the use of the ability to change the font size in status updates. Text can still stand out using the bold feature in the rich text editor.

chrome_issMi3PAB0.png

chrome_QtUqkpcUEi.png

Note: This is probably my OCD but I really think it makes it look extremely messy when large fonts are used in the status updates.​

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think there need to be some restrictions set on just how much creativity we can have using the Rich Text Editor. As you can see in the image below, the larger text may stand out, but at the same time it can also be extremely spammy if players or guests were to use it multiple times. Imagine seeing something like this, but posted by different people in the same font size. It would start to look quite a mess, especially if someone used it to advertise they sad a sandwich for dinner :p. Perhaps the following should be done:

• Restrict the use of the ability to change the font size in status updates. Text can still stand out using the bold feature in the rich text editor.

View attachment 165744

View attachment 165745

Note: This is probably my OCD but I really think it makes it look extremely messy when large fonts are used in the status updates.​
I agree with you, it'd look a lot cleaner if people could only use one font size.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom