Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAZ_WILL199

Jan 29, 2015
Chile
twitter.com
Hello CubeCrafters,

was looking players reports and most of all I would like to implement an idea for all of you and help staff the server. The idea is to organize our reports. ie have a template for further order when punishing users who commit infraccions then I will leave a template to those who wish to use it, note that is not required or anything, nothing is easy for you to team Administrative CubeCraftGames.

The template would be something like:
  • User reported: [Introduce the user name that you will report]
  • Reason: [spell out the why what you report ]
  • Testing: [Teaching Captures images / videos, depending on the fault that has been committed]
that's been my suggestion today I hope you liked it if they want to change something in the template lod leave comments and help each other, Greetings^^

Reactions: NitroPelle

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
Hello CubeCrafters,

was looking players reports and most of all I would like to implement an idea for all of you and help staff the server. The idea is to organize our reports. ie have a template for further order when punishing users who commit infraccions then I will leave a template to those who wish to use it, note that is not required or anything, nothing is easy for you to team Administrative CubeCraftGames.

The template would be something like:
  • User reported: [Introduce the user name that you will report]
  • Reason: [spell out the why what you report ]
  • Testing: [Teaching Captures images / videos, depending on the fault that has been committed]
that's been my suggestion today I hope you liked it if they want to change something in the template lod leave comments and help each other, Greetings^^
Nice!!! I'm going to use this template!

1st report with it :D: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/report-105-fake-youtube-rank-sharkyjari.78738/

Last edited:
Reactions: CAZ_WILL199
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!