Not open for further replies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, this is a suggestion to add back the programming channel as no one asked for it to be removed. It may be inactive, but you could remove most channels in the discord following that reasoning. And unlike those channels some people only used the cube discord for this channel, or were just in general more active in the programming channel

PS: Why do this when no one ever asked for this to happen?

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
The programming channel was simply not active enough to be kept as its own channel when its discussion could go elsewhere, the same as most topics.

Topic channels need to be strongly justified in activity.

I feel as though there are topics that would be more popular than programming in our Discord, I can't understand why it needs a special spot.

It may be inactive, but you could remove most channels in the discord following that reasoning.
The Swedish channel is the only channel less active than the programming channel, nitro-plus is close.

• Sad
Reactions: Amazinq

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
The programming channel was simply not active enough to be kept as its own channel when its discussion could go elsewhere, the same as most topics.

Topic channels need to be strongly justified in activity.

I feel as though there are topics that would be more popular than programming in our Discord, I can't understand why it needs a special spot.

The Swedish channel is the only channel less active than the programming channel, nitro-plus is close.
It doesn't need to be really active to serve its purpose, there was a community of people who used the channel and now its just gone. And as well as that, literally no one ever asked for this? Why is it Cubes business to archive used discord channels that aren't completely dead why cant you just leave the discord community be and wait for suggestion from the community..

Id understand if this was due to a suggestion with 15 or so agrees but when there is a community of people within Cube who use this channel I see no need to remove it, having less active Discord channels doesn't affect anyone or cubes image - and if it does, please tell me how

Reactions: Amazinq
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈