Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
so my suggestion is simple, but it would be really helpfull to prevent the toxic people on the server that always say ''noob'' if you kill them or L or EZ. so my suggestion is:
  • If people say Noob, L or Ez Just let a chat plugin mute them for 1 hour. Everytime they say anything like that. Maybe the first few times they will still say it but after a week noone is toxic anymore (toxic in chat)
  • Saying words like that is still allowed in party chat

D

Deleted member 100818

No. If someone calls you a noob, says EZ or L, you shouldn't feel offended.
There are a lot of people feeling offended by it, I personally find it really silly that people get mad at a pixel game. Not that I agree with this suggestion, it's not mute worthy but THIS suggestion fixes it at a creative way.

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
I don't really see how saying 'noob' to someone is considered being toxic.. I agree with the people above. It's not a muteworthy offense, and it is quite easy to just ignore.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Well people will just avoid it using 'Nub', 'N&&b', N88b, Nb, and so on. Don't tell me you want to mute that too because salty people will keep avoiding it with other words.

By the way, ez is just a short way of saying: 'During the course of the match we have played, I haven't taken notice of the fact that beating my opponent was complicated.' ;)

Reactions: Priley
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom