Should this be implemented?

• Total voters

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey all! A few months ago I have made this suggestion. Because I still like this idea, I decided to resuggest it!

What am I suggesting?
I see a lot of players asking in the chat/discord for a party, because they do not have friends online or can not find players who would join their party. My suggestion is add a ‘Party Page’, this can be a villager somewhere in the lobby, where it is possible to see all ‘open’ party’s.

How does it work?

- Create a party

After you opened the ‘Party Page’, you have to choose if you want to create a party or want to join a party. If you choose to create a party, you have to choose for which gamemode your party is going to be, you can choose out Tower Defence, Skywars, Lucky Island and Egg Wars (if there is a team temporary game, for example team survival games, you can choose for this one also)(Blockwars, Eggwars, Skywars, Minerware and Survival games for Bedrock). After choosing which gamemode, you need to choose how many people can join your party. But of course if you are a stone rank, you can’t let 8 people join your party. After this your party has been created and will be shown on the party page.

- Join a party
If you want to join someone else their party, you choose ‘join’. Then you need to choose which gamemode you want to join, and a screen with all open party’s will been shown.

I think the Party Page will be a place for a lot of players to find new friends, with them they can have a lot of fun. Ofcourse there will be some trollings. Players who will spam joining and leaving, without playing a game. A solution can be: Only level 15+ can use the party page, because that are the people who are playing often on cubecraft. In order to prevent a huge amount of open party’s, there has to be a maximum open party’s and only iron rank+ (vip level 1 for Bedrock) can create a party.

If you’ve any feedback, or another opinion. Let me know!

Last edited:

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I really like this idea! It could help people with making friends on the network. Also it's pretty common that people ask in the chat if somebody wants to play with them. With this option they could see which parties are open for them and join them instead of asking in the chat without getting an answer.

Nice addition to the party feature, a yes from me!

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I honestly don't think this is necessary, since as you say there are many people asking for a party, but it's not so complicated to say yes or no. For my part it's a no, since I don't see any sense in this.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I honestly don't think this is necessary, since as you say there are many people asking for a party, but it's not so complicated to say yes or no. For my part it's a no, since I don't see any sense in this.
Just because something is not necessary, it doesn't mean that it's a bad idea. Having a system like this will help players meet others they can enjoy playing with, get people they can work with better etc. Sure, it isn't needed for the basic running of Cubecraft but that doesn't mean that it's not a nice idea

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Sorry for the late answer! 😅

I think this could be a really nice addition! It'd help you to meet new people and have a great time!
It's a YES from me. Thanks for your suggestion and keep up the good work! :heart:

Reactions: ShinyArrow

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Hello, I really like this idea and there is a similar thing on a bedrock server called hyper lands. Could I give you some suggestions to change it to all networks or do you think I could make a bedrock version of this thread?

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I really like this idea and there is a similar thing on a bedrock server called hyper lands. Could I give you some suggestions to change it to all networks or do you think I could make a bedrock version of this thread?
No, I would love to change it so it can be a suggestion for all networks! Let me know what I have to change/add!

Reactions: wxzzrd and Gregeyy

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
And also u would choose between blockwars, eggwars, skywars, minerware, and survival games, and lucky islands . Also I think on bedrock you should be able to make your party multiple games or all games, so like you could tag it as minerware and lucky islands if u liked both of them.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
So what u can do is make it so that it’s the same on bedrock except vip level 1 can make the parties and level 15+ can join them.
And also u would choose between blockwars, eggwars, skywars, minerware, and survival games, and lucky islands . Also I think on bedrock you should be able to make your party multiple games or all games, so like you could tag it as minerware and lucky islands if u liked both of them.
Added! Thanks for your feedback! :D

• Love
Reactions: wxzzrd and Gregeyy

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Excellent idea! I'd love to just be able to join a random party when none of my friends are online :).

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom