Should this be implemented?

• Total voters

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
how about only vip lvl 1 can create parties on the party PAGE but non vips can create private parties only?
Everyone can create private party’s, since also vip level 1 wants to play with friends. Also private party’s are already part of the game.

The reason of this suggestion is that players can find others without asking a lot of random players. Non vips can join the ’open’ party’s or create/join ‘private’ (for their friends), vip levels can create and join open/private party’s.

Violentcreeper7

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
My HP Laptop On my Desk
Everyone can create private party’s, since also vip level 1 wants to play with friends. Also private party’s are already part of the game.

The reason of this suggestion is that players can find others without asking a lot of random players. Non vips can join the ’open’ party’s or create/join ‘private’ (for their friends), vip levels can create and join open/private party’s.
now i get it +1

Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom