Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
but-why.gif

You could just check the site...
Besides, it's not really that important to know if your report has been handled while you're not able to check the site.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
For people who do not want to bother looking for it, then you get a notification.
For people who don’t want to bother looking at the reports site but do want to bother look at their email?

My point is gainy is completely right
Besides being you are the first to make this suggestion I have a feeling you should change that message from saying “for people” to “for a couple people”

Reactions: remio

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Hey
I don’t think this is necessary as cubecraft would have to send more and more emails. I think just checking the site would be fine. -1
Sorry.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It's not really needed. I think it's more work to open your e-mail accout and to click on your e-mail than only to click on the reports button. I also think we should focus on bug fixes and updates rather than making a feature which gives you an e-mail if your report has been handled. And it would spam your inbox ;)

Reactions: Sweetenerera

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Now that we have linked accounts, maybe we could get a forum notification instead of an email. It's not completely useless in my opinion, I don't want to check the report page every day to see what came of the bug report I opened a week ago. Emails would work as well if you set up a filter rule that moves them to a separate folder and prevents phone notifications. But a forum notification seems like the easiest solution to me.
Screenshot_2018-03-05_14-54-30.png

D

Deleted member 100818

Now that we have linked accounts, maybe we could get a forum notification instead of an email. It's not completely useless in my opinion, I don't want to check the report page every day to see what came of the bug report I opened a week ago. Emails would work as well if you set up a filter rule that moves them to a separate folder and prevents phone notifications. But a forum notification seems like the easiest solution to me.
View attachment 143179
I agree to this. Getting a forum notification is the easiest way to set up and edit. Pressing one button would make the difference to get a notification or not. Getting notifications by e-mail would be harder to set up and edit.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom