Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

annap9031

Jan 10, 2015
ok so i was thinking you could make a new game called "The King Hat" its a game where every one will be on a team of 4 like normal and it has the diamond generators and iron generators and gold generators and you can go to the villager and get swords and stuff like that and every one is on a island and has to get to the middle to get "The Kings Hat" and the first person to get " The Kings Hat" to their island will win the game i thought this would be cool because every one would have to rush to get every thing and rush to get to the middle i really thought a lot about this and thought this would be really cool

Sincerely

_AnnaPlayz_

P.s. thank you if you ever get to make this game happen!:p;)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Um, if I just get a load of blocks and rush to the Kings hat, I win. Not really a good gamemode -1.

Reactions: Sophie

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
You only need to camp at the generators for blocks, go to the middle and take the hat. Also EggWars and MoneyWalls got something with generators. Be more creative please. -1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom