1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion on a new game!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by annap9031, Oct 21, 2015.

1. annap9031

annap9031 Member

ok so i was thinking you could make a new game called "The King Hat" its a game where every one will be on a team of 4 like normal and it has the diamond generators and iron generators and gold generators and you can go to the villager and get swords and stuff like that and every one is on a island and has to get to the middle to get "The Kings Hat" and the first person to get " The Kings Hat" to their island will win the game i thought this would be cool because every one would have to rush to get every thing and rush to get to the middle i really thought a lot about this and thought this would be really cool

Sincerely

_AnnaPlayz_

P.s. thank you if you ever get to make this game happen!:p;)

2. YounB

YounB Mod Staff Member Moderator

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Um, if I just get a load of blocks and rush to the Kings hat, I win. Not really a good gamemode -1.

Snap likes this.
  3. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    You only need to camp at the generators for blocks, go to the middle and take the hat. Also EggWars and MoneyWalls got something with generators. Be more creative please. -1