Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cheesycat666

Jun 7, 2022
I've had recent 1v1 duels where the opponent just dug down and camped under the ground and it brought it to a draw. This tactic is annoying, and I think it should be removed. You should be able to remove blocks that you or your opponent placed, but not blocks you didn't make. The only exception is Explosive Bow (which should be removed but let's talk about that later).

React with :agree: if you think this should be implemented, maybe with 1 or 2 changes.

React with :unsure: if you think it's a good concept that could be made better with a few changes.

React with :disagree: if you think it's a bad concept with several flaws.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I thought its unbreakeble lol
It is for some I believe.

Are you not just able to see where he dug down and follow him? I understand that this may be annoying but I've never run out of time due to this.

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
I mostly agree with this suggestion

Although I prefer only making the ground unbreakable, thus preventing players from hiding or avoiding PvP using the water layer below some maps

I think the “decorations“ should remain breakable since they can used for strategy
And it actually helps to reach players that camp on top of decorations, just by mining below their feet

• Agree
Reactions: LukaG_

cheesycat666

Jun 7, 2022
I mostly agree with this suggestion

Although I prefer only making the ground unbreakable, thus preventing players from hiding or avoiding PvP using the water layer below some maps

I think the “decorations“ should remain breakable since they can used for strategy
And it actually helps to reach players that camp on top of decorations, just by mining below their feet
That would make sense, albeit some people hide in the decorations.

• Agree
Reactions: LukaG_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom