Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Old Forums:
EoBkYv0.png

New Forums:
Ca115kc.png

I hope the size difference is clear. Please make this "member info" part a bit wider, it looks cramped the way it is right now. Also, is it necessary to have the forum stats be in a drop down? Can't they just be displayed by default? They fill up some space that's usually left next to long replies.

Current, unecessary dropdown list:
kGXLH8q.png

How it'd look if the dropdown is removed:
NsGELd0.png

What could be done for replies that are smaller than the dropdown stats is, not showcasing them. So these stats only show if the reply is long enough for it to fit.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Make the member info wider seems like a must to me!
So these stats only show if the reply is long enough for it to fit.
I'd rather have the stats out be default and only shorted when the reply is too short, so that you always have the possibly to see them. Since a lot of replies are too short for that. (Like this one I think) :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom