Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

how to get rid of campers.

• Total voters

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Hello everyone, I am really tired of all those campers so we need to change eggwars.
i came up with a few solutions that are really great.
1. Remove Eggwars.
If there is no eggwars there are also no campers. I personally think this is the best solution because with this solution all the players that are playing eggwars will just play other games so that games will become more popular! Removing the whole server also seems like a good idea but I think a few people would disagree with that.

2. No proj
just like skywars, add projectiles vote to eggwars. there are 3 modes: normal (boring), no proj and OP proj. Because everyone hates projectiles no proj is the best and if nobody voted or the votes are the same on all the thee things (so 1 on normal, 1 on no proj and 1 on OP) it will also be no proj. In better words: always no proj, just remove the voting and go to point 3.
(if somehow OP mode is selected everyone spawns with a punch 10 infinity bow but no arrows, one arrow costs 30 stacks of emeralds)

3. Remove bows
if you remove bows (keep the arrows they are fine) nobody can shoot so there won't be any campers because you can just build to their island.

4.Remove blocks.
if there are no blocks you can't build a base so you can't camp. this is my second best solution if you ask me.

5. Allow fly hacks.
if you allow flyhacks you can just fly to other people if they are camping. but if this will be allowed I think there should be a minimum flyspeed of 10. so it's really hard to control so only the pro's will use it.

this were my amazing suggestions, please vote in the poll.

Have a nice day,
werra11

pls no ban this thread is ment as a joke

Last edited:

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
2. No proj
just like skywars, add projectiles vote to eggwars. there are 3 modes: normal (boring), no proj and OP proj. Because everyone hates projectiles no proj is the best and if nobody voted or the votes are the same on all the thee things (so 1 on normal, 1 on no proj and 1 on OP) it will also be no proj. In better words: always no proj., just remove the voting and go to point 3.
(if somehow OP mode is selected everyone spawns with a punch 10 infinity bow but no arrows, one arrow costs 30 stacks of emeralds)
ok no im not gonna read the thraed this is already bad bye. (no projectiles was a mistake please remove it forever)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom