Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikboo

upload_2017-9-27_20-52-56.png

Add a merch option here to redirect yourself to the merch store c:

N

Nikboo

Go to the home menu. There is the merch button... Its not the shop of the minecraft server, its for real life...

A store is a place to buy things. You buy merch. It's a merch store. it's part of the store.
I know where to buy merch, I just want it added for ease since the store link is broadcasted often in chat on the Minecraft server meaning players who have never been on the forums site can find merch products on the store easily.

My suggestion for the lazy: stop being lazy.

no

Reactions: Gamerfull

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree with this but would like to see it also on the main page in Yellow just like the store so it stands out more. Overall +1 from me, good luck and have a wonderful day :)

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I agree with this because its something that you have to buy and its easier to understand if you find it under "store".

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Go to the home menu. There is the merch button... Its not the shop of the minecraft server, its for real life...
A store is a place to buy things. You buy merch. It's a merch store. it's part of the store.
I know where to buy merch, I just want it added for ease since the store link is broadcasted often in chat on the Minecraft server meaning players who have never been on the forums site can find merch products on the store easily.

no
My oponion is changed, I think it should be add to the store :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on katnip's profile.
Cool profile picture!:D
Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom