Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be added ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xsnow_

Mar 23, 2018
Hello,
Most people have played egg wars for a long time now , and most of them have unlocked all the kits and abilities , then they are left with nothing to collect but cublets and other things like arrows trails , trails and etc.

My suggestion is that you add more kits and abilities so people wont get as bored and they have something to collect when playing egg wars. This will be affective because players will not be as bored when playing egg wars and they will have new kits and abilities to play with. And this might increase players playing egg wars because kits/abilities require points by playing games and winning.Finally i don’t really think there can be any bad things to this.

Such as:

name:TNT
-2 tnt

name:Gold
-5 gold

name:knockback stick
- a wooden stick that has knockback
(really expensive)

name:Fly
- a elytra
(this can be the most expensive thing and you will have to unlock the rest of the kits to get it , maybe costs like 100k, people don’t rly need a elytra on egg wars but it can be used sometimes so its kind of not a too op thing that would make you win immediately )

Last edited:
Reactions: elchuii

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
I'd like you to add more kits, but you don't need to add more skills because there are enough and they are very good, I like your suggestion.

D

Deleted member 100818

When making a suggestion, you need to be as specifically as you can get. So I can only agree or disagree when your suggestion is finished =3

Alex9992

Jan 2, 2017
But i think that a elytra kit will be so OP, maybe if you add a low durabilty to it should be ok :)

Reactions: xsnow_

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
No knockback. No elytra. That's literally too OP. The knockback bow is already enough. I guess the gold one is okay, it's not a lot but it is also not little. The TNT one, I'm not sure. I don't really see a lot of people using TNT a lot in game. As long as there is no knockback stick and no elytra, both too OP, I'm fine with the rest.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
(really expensive)
Really expensive?
Huh tell that to the over 20K points I have
I also want to points out I have very few points in comparison to most others
- a elytra
(this can be the most expensive thing and you will have to unlock the rest of the kits to get it , maybe costs like 100k, people don’t rly need a elytra on egg wars but it can be used sometimes so its kind of not a too op thing that would make you win immediately )
you Nedd 100K points and to have the rest of the kits huh?
Really really hard to do

Unless you have a youtuber rank
You know the rank in which you automatically unlock every kit
-2 tnt
I’ve mentioned the team trolling problem with this kit before
Destroying blocks below someone bridging with that kit so I would say no
-5 gold
kind of makes the Golden Apple kit redundant in OP but sure why not

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
-2 tnt
I guess? Would be incredibly powerful in hardcore mode, but I suppose this is worth adding.
The name should easily be eggsplosives, like in Speed Eggwars.
-5 gold
No thanks. This would be too powerful in maps where you don't start with a gold gen at base (medieval, huts, toys).
(really expensive)
I dislike knockback weapons on void games as a whole. They're simply too powerful despite how little effort it takes to actually use them effectively.

- a elytra
Definitely no. Would be insanely powerful for rushing, and make it impossible to fight them if they constantly escape while flying around. Elytra's don't belong in the current Eggwars that we have. Especially as a kit.

Also: High point price =/= balanced kit.

Just because something costs a lot of points, won't make it a balanced kit.

D

Deleted member 100818

You don't have to apologize, suggestions are not bad. They're based on opinions, and sometimes facts. You tried to make CubeCraft a better place by posting your own suggestion and that's already enough to be proud of. Just because it's not getting escalated or implemented doesn't mean that it wasn't worth the shot. Thanks for posting your suggestion, I appreciate it a lot that you at least tried making one.

L

Lightning McQueen

You don't have to apologize, suggestions are not bad. They're based on opinions, and sometimes facts. You tried to make CubeCraft a better place by posting your own suggestion and that's already enough to be proud of. Just because it's not getting escalated or implemented doesn't mean that it wasn't worth the shot. Thanks for posting your suggestion, I appreciate it a lot that you at least tried making one.
No u

Hey 5 gold is really a lot better than the gapples we get in the gapple kit. Sure IF they agree to revise the gapple prices.

Tge Elytra should be available in shoo but not as a kit. A hefty price doesn’t rebalance anything.

Knockback 2 is hated by everyone. Make it map exclusive. Knockback 1 isnt op at all, but is more suited in speed eggwars. Add a kb 1 ade instead. 20 diamond

D

Deleted member 100818

Yes u..

He (or she) tried making a suggestion and that's fine. There's nothing wrong with trying to make CubeCraft a better place. I'm not even looking at his (or her) suggestion here. He (or she I honestly don't know) apologized for making a suggestion, and that should never happen. So there's a big difference between sharing your opinion or just complaining about his suggestion. And I'm not saying you are, but we should at least respect his (or her (pls tell me) ) suggestion, rather you like it or not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!:D ✨
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations! :D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome to the team congratulations!:D
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! :D
LoveAndMafia wrote on Frontlane's profile.
CONGRATS MY 2ND LOVEEEEEEEEE
Top Bottom