Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TradeOffer

Sep 19, 2015
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hackers are something the game will always have, no matter what. With the use of MC Leaks and VPN's, etc, making their way of playing much more simpler. As well as their being new Ghost and Injection clients coming out, they are getting harder to spot. Without a good Anti-Cheat, it'd be hard to solve this problem.

Within a good anti-cheat, you want something that detects Speed, flying, unusual CPS (A Constant number, that doesn't really change at all), players being able to hit someone as soon as they are within their reach box, etc.

From what I've heard, they are working on improving an anti-cheat, so I guess we just remain patient until done. I'm really hoping that it's a good one though, as I've come across someone hacking is nearly every game of Skywars I have joined today.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
You always need evidence, chat based offences or not. Chat based offences only require photo proof, while anything in-game needs a video.
Ooops, I thought I put that you needed photo evidence. My bad

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
No need to get more Staff, just record the Hackers and Report them where @Unipotato said.
You can use free recording software like Obs or Bandicam.
bandicam.com
obsproject.com

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Staff have the same privileges of playing what they want on CubeCraft.
Its not like they HAVE to monitor 1.8 lobbies, if they like 1.9 more.
#PeopleHaveTheirOwnLives

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom