Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TradeOffer

Sep 19, 2015
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hackers are something the game will always have, no matter what. With the use of MC Leaks and VPN's, etc, making their way of playing much more simpler. As well as their being new Ghost and Injection clients coming out, they are getting harder to spot. Without a good Anti-Cheat, it'd be hard to solve this problem.

Within a good anti-cheat, you want something that detects Speed, flying, unusual CPS (A Constant number, that doesn't really change at all), players being able to hit someone as soon as they are within their reach box, etc.

From what I've heard, they are working on improving an anti-cheat, so I guess we just remain patient until done. I'm really hoping that it's a good one though, as I've come across someone hacking is nearly every game of Skywars I have joined today.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
You always need evidence, chat based offences or not. Chat based offences only require photo proof, while anything in-game needs a video.
Ooops, I thought I put that you needed photo evidence. My bad

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
No need to get more Staff, just record the Hackers and Report them where @Unipotato said.
You can use free recording software like Obs or Bandicam.
bandicam.com
obsproject.com

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Staff have the same privileges of playing what they want on CubeCraft.
Its not like they HAVE to monitor 1.8 lobbies, if they like 1.9 more.
#PeopleHaveTheirOwnLives

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom