Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoyokoAnis

Jun 27, 2020
North Carolina
I have a few suggestions for the Survival Games.
Before you read please note I do not mean to or intend to criticize things that are already available in-game.

• Make the Grace Period, 1 Minute instead of 30 seconds. We need time to gather stuff.
  • The Border is a little annoying, don't make it faster than you if you are near it.
  • If possible maybe add the /report command to all games as it's a very much more convenient way to report bugs or users.
That's all. Please remember I am not meaning to criticize anything put into place already.

Have a nice day! :D

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hi there, I'll reply to all your points :3

Personally I think the grace period of 20 seconds is enough as I think it would make the game rather boring if we had to wait that long to actually fight and so would other players too.

The border isn't faster if you're sprinting, you can also see it quite clearly if it is approaching you closely.

/report would be a great feature for bedrock, but due to there not being a surplus of staff members on bedrock it would not be the most effective currently. Maybe in the future when there is more bedrock staff they might consider implementing the command for VIP's just like Java edition does it.

SoyokoAnis

Jun 27, 2020
North Carolina
Hi there, I'll reply to all your points :3

Personally I think the grace period of 20 seconds is enough as I think it would make the game rather boring if we had to wait that long to actually fight and so would other players too.

The border isn't faster if you're sprinting, you can also see it quite clearly if it is approaching you closely.

/report would be a great feature for bedrock, but due to there not being a surplus of staff members on bedrock it would not be the most effective currently. Maybe in the future when there is more bedrock staff they might consider implementing the command for VIP's just like Java edition does it.
I also agree with all your points.

I was in front of the border (I didn't see it), I started sprinting and I suffocated. That's why I think that's a good suggestion.

Beller5

Apr 25, 2020
My Recliner
I have a few suggestions for the Survival Games.
Before you read please note I do not mean to or intend to criticize things that are already available in-game.

• Make the Grace Period, 1 Minute instead of 30 seconds. We need time to gather stuff.
  • The Border is a little annoying, don't make it faster than you if you are near it.
  • If possible maybe add the /report command to all games as it's a very much more convenient way to report bugs or users.
That's all. Please remember I am not meaning to criticize anything put into place already.

Have a nice day! :D
  • One minute is way too long of a time. I feel that increasing the already lengthy grace period draws out the game and could make it more boring for some players.
  • Going with the first suggestion, the border makes it so the games aren’t drawn out forever. The border is meant to convince players to gather around the middle, not to camp near the outside of the arena.
  • /report has been a suggestion for Bedrock for quite a while now, and I’m sure that if the staff were going to add it, they would have already.

SoyokoAnis

Jun 27, 2020
North Carolina
  • One minute is way too long of a time. I feel that increasing the already lengthy grace period draws out the game and could make it more boring for some players.
  • Going with the first suggestion, the border makes it so the games aren’t drawn out forever. The border is meant to convince players to gather around the middle, not to camp near the outside of the arena.
  • /report has been a suggestion for Bedrock for quite a while now, and I’m sure that if the staff were going to add it, they would have already.
1 Minute allows users to be fully prepared to be able to get all the necessary things.

I was surprised by the border when it appeared behind me out of nowhere, when I tried to run, it was hoping faster than me and I suffocated.

I understand the /report feature.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom