Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QuartzDork

Aug 11, 2016
Could we add more maps its cool and all the maps we have but they are only so big and so few ive played through every map within 2 hours both team and solo and I myself find it quite dulling after a certain amount of time if possible cold you add breeze island and or the simpsons map please and thank you

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Can following this but i know what you Mean :)
More Small maps, Im supporting this +1

Lt.Levi

Jul 27, 2016
Good idea New maps new things make the server better and better
+1 :)

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Nah, I prefer the maps as they are now. They decided to go with this type of map form and I'd highly doubt it would change. Reason being that they added a shrinking border so games wouldn't take forever, and don't need a deathmatch either.

QuartzDork

Aug 11, 2016
Ya but it takes quite awhile for boarders closing and majority of maps are either too packed with players like seasons and some are too few players like ruins I want that happy middle of players like 24 which is the original HG player count

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
We've removed 7 of the old maps (Village, 4Castles, Fairytale, Desert, Candy, Pirates, Steampunk) as they don't meet our current standard of maps. However, some of these may be revamped and added in the future with their own world events. The other current maps are 'Ruins' and 'Seasons'. Ruins has a zombie apocalypse world event. A zombie invasion will occur, spawning hordes of zombies wearing different types of gear. Try to fight them to reward yourself with their gear or run to survive.

I agree :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom