1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion for Rank Permitions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by King_FTW, Aug 18, 2015.

?

What do you think of this tread?

1. Nice

16.7%
  2. Change some things.

16.7%
  3. Meh

66.7%
  1. King_FTW

King_FTW Member

Hey,

First of all i wan't that if people start saying that i make these suggestions only because im a rank/donor i only wan't to optimize the donor/ranks experience on the server.

I had the idea to make this suggestion because mostely of the ranks i know. Are saying that they wan't the rank permitions back. I am talking about the IG experience like SkyBlock, Kit-PVP (freemode servers).

A long time ago there were rank perms on SkyBlock. So i thought why don't we get them back.

These are my suggestions (can be changed)

►Pre Builded Mob spawners:
    The idea of this is that if ranks start a island that there is emediatly a mob spawner. They can get upgraded every 2 ranks. So iron and lapiz get 1 layer, gold and diamond get 2 layers and emerald and obsidian get 3 layers.

►Pre builded cobblestone generator: This pre build isn't upgrade able.

► The following commands are allowed for every donor.
    /craft : a command that allows you to craft any item at any time. The crafting bench screen wil pop up and then you can craft the item you wan't without making a crafting table.

/furnace : a command that allows you to cook any item at any time. The furnace screen wil pop up and then you can cook the item you wan't without making a furnace.

/pv : Also known as "private vault" a place where you can store stuff. I had the idea that also stone ranks can acces this command. It allows you to go to a magical place where you can sotre stuff that only is for you. When restarting your previous island al the chests wil be cleared.

/fead : is a rank only command. It allows players to fead them selve every 20 minutes.

/Kits : a well known command in the community. This command is also for Stone ranks. If you do this command you will get stuff. Of course how higher your rank is how better the stuff is. You can only do this command every ... Hours.

/donor shop : There wil be more stuff to buy for points (or even vanity points) my suggestion for this shop is to add
    -redstone
    -emeralds
    -mobspawn eggs
    -Sea lanterns

►Kits : Every rank will get a better kit. You also wil be able to buy kit's in the CubeCraft shop if you don't wan't to buy a whole rank you just wil be able to buy a kit that a donor/rank has that is included in their rank. Example : diamond PVP-Kit (price)

►my last suggestion is about the cubelet rewards. I would love to see that you wil be able to get points out of rewards. This is an example -->

-Commen : 50 points.
    -Uncommen : 100 points
    -Rare : 150 points
    -Legendary : 250 points
    -Mythical : 500 points.

Thanj you for reading.

King_FTW

2. King_FTW

King_FTW Member

as i see now..
    It messed up.

Hey,

First of all i wan't that if people start saying that i make these suggestions only because im a rank/donor i only wan't to optimize the donor/ranks experience on the server.

I had the idea to make this suggestion because mostely of the ranks i know. Are saying that they wan't the rank permitions back. I am talking about the IG experience like SkyBlock, Kit-PVP (freemode servers).

A long time ago there were rank perms on SkyBlock. So i thought why don't we get them back.

The idea of this is that if ranks start a island that there is emediatly a mob spawner. They can get upgraded every 2 ranks. So iron and lapiz get 1 layer, gold and diamond get 2 layers and emerald and obsidian get 3 layers.

/craft : a command that allows you to craft any item at any time. The crafting bench screen wil pop up and then you can craft the item you wan't without making a crafting table.

/furnace : a command that allows you to cook any item at any time. The furnace screen wil pop up and then you can cook the item you wan't without making a furnace.

/pv : Also known as "private vault" a place where you can store stuff. I had the idea that also stone ranks can acces this command. It allows you to go to a magical place where you can sotre stuff that only is for you. When restarting your previous island al the chests wil be cleared.

/fead : is a rank only command. It allows players to fead them selve every 20 minutes.

/Kits : a well known command in the community. This command is also for Stone ranks. If you do this command you will get stuff. Of course how higher your rank is how better the stuff is. You can only do this command every ... Hours.

/donor shop : There wil be more stuff to buy for points (or even vanity points) my suggestion for this shop is to add
    -redstone
    -emeralds
    -mobspawn eggs
    -Sea lanterns

►Kits : Every rank will get a better kit. You also wil be able to buy kit's in the CubeCraft shop if you don't wan't to buy a whole rank you just wil be able to buy a kit that a donor/rank has that is included in their rank. Example : diamond PVP-Kit (price)

►my last suggestion is about the cubelet rewards. I would love to see that you wil be able to get points out of rewards. This is an example -->

So these where my suggestions leave a comment if you think i should change something.
    Thanj you for reading.

King_FTW

3. King_FTW

King_FTW Member

as i see now..
    It messed up again.

Hey,

SKYBLOCK

-redstone
    -emeralds
    -mobspawn eggs
    -Sea lanterns

Kit-PVP

Cubelet Rewards

So these where my suggestions leave a comment if you think i should change something.
    Thanj you for reading.

King_FTW

4. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

a jar of jam but with marmalade in insted of jam
    I don't think EULA is in forced any more. Well that is what I heard someone say.

5. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

6. Aimee2323

Aimee2323 Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Lying in bed all day
    And then the EULA comes in like a wrecking ball and destroys everything.
    Doubt it

iOreos and PartyBlaze like this.
  7. King_FTW

King_FTW Member

IK but still it is sort of unfair for the donators :/

8. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

It seems like this is the only server that dose EULA stuff. Every other server I've been on has loads of perks for donators.

9. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    We're not going to take the risk of being taken down.

PartyBlaze and YounB like this.
  10. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Says who? xD
    And well, the suggestions sound good, but eula cri.

11. PartyBlaze

PartyBlaze Member

There's not only the EULA, but some of the (SkyBlock) suggestions are quite unfair for non-donators.

12. King_FTW

King_FTW Member

Maybe they are but hey we payed for something i gues?

13. PartyBlaze

PartyBlaze Member

Yeah, that's restricted by the EULA.

14. Cubss

Cubss Member

Being a nub
    Lucas you donated to support a server that you like and stop it from closing not to get a million perks. The word 'donate' means give (money or goods) for a good cause, for example to the server. Whatever perks donators get is just a reward I guess you could say for being so kind :)

YounB likes this.
  15. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

As I was reading through these I was gonna say something like 'well it is donating not buying'.

16. Titanic27

Titanic27 Member

bEING TRIGGERED
    +1

17. EggWarsFreak

EggWarsFreak Member

eula is good

iOreos likes this.
  18. iOreos

iOreos Member

Hahahaha best joke EVER 10/10

Marmalademan02 =) likes this.