Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ayaa

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
I've noticed that whenever my friends join and I want to check where they are it doesn't exactly tell me. I mean, it says if they're in a game or if they're in a lobby, but not which lobby. The simple solution would be to message them ingame, but you can't message someone who isn't in the same lobby as you. So I think it would be nice to have the option to see in which lobby they are or just enable global messages (or both).

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I understand want you want, the idea about displaying in what lobby your friends are in /f list is an amazing idea.

The simple solution would be to message them ingame, but you can't message someone who isn't in the same lobby as you.
You also said this, lucky we can already do that with the following command:
For friends:

/fmsg [player name] [message]
For not friends (friends as well):
/msg [playername] [message]
You don't type the brackets.
A simple example, if you wanted to tell me that I have a nice name and I'm not your friend you would type this:

/msg Fesa You have a nice name!
If I were your friend you could use /fmsg as this stand more out in the chat of the receiving person.
You can also reply to the last person who message you with
/r and /fr
Hopefully this helped!
~Fesa

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I understand want you want, the idea about displaying in what lobby your friends are in /f list is an amazing idea.

You also said this, lucky we can already do that with the following command:
For friends:

/fmsg [player name] [message]
For not friends (friends as well):
/msg [playername] [message]
You don't type the brackets.
A simple example, if you wanted to tell me that I have a nice name and I'm not your friend you would type this:

/msg Fesa You have a nice name!
If I were your friend you could use /fmsg as this stand more out in the chat of the receiving person.
You can also reply to the last person who message you with
/r and /fr
Hopefully this helped!
~Fesa

I agree it isn't that necessary to add this it only would be helpfull if you don't wanna irritate your friend.

D

Deleted member 421664

I understand want you to want, the idea about displaying in what lobby your friends are in /f list is an amazing idea.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I've noticed that whenever my friends join and I want to check where they are it doesn't exactly tell me. I mean, it says if they're in a game or if they're in a lobby, but not which lobby. The simple solution would be to message them in-game, but you can't message someone who isn't in the same lobby as you. So I think it would be nice to have the option to see in which lobby they are or just enable global messages (or both).

We do have the following command /fmsg <friend> <message> as stated by the others. Now the second half of the thread, that's an idea that I like. I'm constantly looking at /f list but it doesn't say much about what lobby and this would definitely help me surprise a friend or two! Of course, there should be a feature in which you can toggle off the ability of people being able to see what your up to.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom