Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin Murray

Mar 22, 2017
Buy-able Generators in OP mode or a Triple OP Mode
Whilst this may seem too over powered, I believe it is completely fair. I have logged more than 24 hours in game and have spent around 4-5 of those hours sitting on a diamond gen. I believe that diamond gens should be added into the shop. For a high price of course. If you think about it, in overpowered mode, you need roughly 315 diamonds for maximum gear. (That's 787.5 seconds on a max diamond generator, or 13 minutes) And that doesn't include Ender Pearls! And not to mention in a high speed action packed game you are usually being forced to fight and could lose those 13 minutes of farming in just minutes! So i think a triple OP mode with even more op like diamond armor for the price of iron armor and diamond gens in the shop, or a diamond gen in the OP mode should be added.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I would really like a change in Egg Wars but I don't think buy-able Diamond Generators would help...
I've spent a lot of time in Egg Wars and I like getting like Full OP gear, it takes a while but it's worth it :)
Maybe I would like a Level 4 Diamond Generator (1 per 1 and 1/2 seconds) and upgrade maybe 64 diamonds or more (Since it has two spaces the shop to put "tokens")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom