Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Hello everyone who's reading this thread, I guess. ^-^

As you may guess from the title of this thread, I have a few suggestions for the map Space in EggWars.

1. The first thing I'd like to talk about is the fact the space shuttle has a few spots that aren't used for anything (for example the cockpit). Would be a nice spot to perhaps place an extra iron gen, so people won't fight over the generators that much. Also, in my opinion this is a great map that deserves more expansion, since this is one of the few older maps that haven't really been updated ever since their appearance.

2. Second thing is the egg position. Perhaps expanding the size of the space shuttle wings would solve this problem, since it's really easy to knock someone off the edge when they're trying to take the other team their egg. Especially when it's covered with obsidian, getting the egg might be really hard if getting punched at by 4 players at once.

3. The last thing I'd like to mention is the space shuttle entrance. Entering the space shuttle might not be the greatest idea when your teammate likes to troll you, because the entrance is easy to block with even two pieces of obsidian. I can asure you this has probably happened several times, and it can cause players to leave the game and have a bad experience. That's not what we want of course. We want everyone to have a good time in the maps they're playing, and make this server an even greater place to spend your time. Maybe simply restricting players from placing blocks there, or expanding/adding more entrances would fix this problem.

Overall, Space is a great and enjoyable map that surely deserves an update after quite a while. If you came this far reading the thread, I wish you a wonderful day, and thanks for putting some interest in my suggestion.

Bye! :3

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
1. The first thing I'd like to talk about is the fact the space shuttle has a few spots that aren't used for anything (for example the cockpit). Would be a nice spot to perhaps place an extra iron gen, so people won't fight over the generators that much. Also, in my opinion this is a great map that deserves more expansion, since this is one of the few older maps that haven't really been updated ever since their appearance.
There's even a bugged iron generator there that's still not fixed.
I agree with this part, there is not enough iron (1 level 1 iron generator for 4 people, seriously?).

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I certainly agree with this suggestion. There aren't enough Iron generators for 4 players, just really not.

2. Second thing is the egg position. Perhaps expanding the size of the space shuttle wings would solve this problem, since it's really easy to knock someone off the edge when they're trying to take the other team their egg. Especially when it's covered with obsidian, getting the egg might be really hard if getting punched at by 4 players at once.
I agree with this suggestion. Either move the egg's position or expand the space shuttle wings (like you said).

3. The last thing I'd like to mention is the space shuttle entrance. Entering the space shuttle might not be the greatest idea when your teammate likes to troll you, because the entrance is easy to block with even two pieces of obsidian. I can asure you this has probably happened several times, and it can cause players to leave the game and have a bad experience. That's not what we want of course. We want everyone to have a good time in the maps they're playing, and make this server an even greater place to spend your time. Maybe simply restricting players from placing blocks there, or expanding/adding more entrances would fix this problem.
I simply agree with this suggestion as it's indeed very simple for your teammate to troll you or even your whole team.

IDontForGive_

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone who's reading this thread, I guess. ^-^

As you may guess from the title of this thread, I have a few suggestions for the map Space in EggWars.

Overall, Space is a great and enjoyable map that surely deserves an update after quite a while. If you came this far reading the thread, I wish you a wonderful day, and thanks for putting some interest in my suggestion.

Bye! :3
there nice tho :D

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I agree!
If you play team eggwars there's always that one / two guys that block all the generators (iron) .
So i think this is a great idea!

RebelComander

Apr 19, 2016
Agree with point 1, don't mind about point 2, but I have to disagree with the not allowing people to place blocks in the Shuttle entrance, as I have used that spot to trap an enemy team in their shuttle while another team mate destroys the egg (I guess because of the small wings where u can get knocked off so easily)

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
i agree with all butt i dont agree with 3 because most of the time when i rush other peoples islands i build them in so i can get there egg adn since there stuck i can ez kill them

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom