Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
I will first start with the item that make shoppers unkillable, the notch apple.

Could the notch apple be remove and be replace to regular golden apple? BUT for half the current price?

That would still make this shopped item op but still make pvp a little more fair against non shopper and shoppers.
-------------------------
And when it come to regular non shoppers i would suggest to add Unbreaking III on all gears.

This would allow non shoppers to have a chance to get 100 Kill Streak without shopping once.

If unbreaking is not an option then adding the same non-shopping kit gears into the shop would feel right. So players that want to get the 100 kill streak without the need to buy better gears to stay alive could still achieve the 100 kill streak achievement.

Reactions: Conea64

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I see your point. It is very op and annoying. But I got use to it and prefer it to stay. But increasing the cost for it would be a could idea. Overall they are still killable, just gotta do it right.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I agree with removing notch apples for normal golden apples so you don't have a person who popped a notch apple and continues to kill you as you respawn

I think It would be a great idea to add unbreaking to gear so you dont have to constantly buy new gear or killing yourself to get new gear

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I agree with the Notch apple. It’s really annoying when you’re fighting and someone eats a Notch apple. They can replace it to the normal golden apple but the price should be the same, since it’s still quite overpowered.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom