Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjaroGames

Well-Known Member
Mar 10, 2017
116
103
119
For the last few days, I've been doing skywars challenges. For example, the sneak challenge. I had to win a game while shifting the entire time. I eventually managed to win. I've also been doing an easier challenge, the adventure mode challenge. You are not allowed to place or break blocks. This one I can win quite often. What if these challenges were built into the game?

What if you could select debuffs to play with? Here is a list of possible debuffs:
- blindness
- nausea
- slowness
- no crafting
- no placing blocks
- no breaking blocks
- no jumping
- no armour

Why this should be added
This would be great for these reasons:
- it's fun
- you get a point multiplier when you use debuffs
- YouTubers would be able to use challenges to make fun videos
- it doesn't give you any advantages, so it can't be abused. It only affects yourself
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom